⬊ Important Information about this Broadbarrel Page Below ⬋
Please refrain from making major edits to this page, as it it more or less complete. If you feel that a major contribution is worthy of being made, discuss it on the talk page before editing. If it is a minor edit, go ahead and make it.
This content is a supplement of Broadbarrel. It may not fit into your campaign setting. Additionally, it may be unbalanced, but it is because technology is powerful, advanced, and available to most people in Broadbarrel.
- Player's Guide
- A quick look at the classes in Broadbarrel.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the races within Broadbarrel and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- A list of all of Broadbarrel’s Technology, not the technology itself, but descriptions of how some of it works.
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
- World of Broadbarrel
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Broadbarrel and how they've adapted to the world.
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World and Locales
- The world of Broadbarrel and the nations cultures and peoples within it.
- The broad history of Broadbarrel (no pun intended), divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Broadbarrel.
- Or lack there of; The only real religion is The Cult of The Forgotten Phoenix.
- Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Broadbarrel and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance, as well as magic items.
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Broadbarrel.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Broadbarrel
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting.
Gargantuan elemental, neutral good
Armor Class 12 (Natural armor)
Hit Points 31 (3d20)
Speed 0 ft, 20 ft fly (hover)
Damage Resistances Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing damage from nonmagical attacks; Cold, Poison, Psychic
Damage Immunities Lightning, Thunder
Condition Immunities blinded, deafened, prone
Senses passive Perception 10, Blindsight 60 ft
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
Amorphous. The cloudon can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing.
False Appearance. While the cloudon remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from a normal cloud.
Lightning Bolt. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/240 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 4) lightning damage.
Thunderclap (Recharge 5-6). The cloudon creates a thunderclap. All creatures within 100 feet of the cloudon must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw, taking 3d6 thunder damage and being deafened for the rest of the round on a fail, or taking half as much damage on a success.
Cloudons are living clouds that can support much more weight than your normal cloud. Found in The Sanctuary, these beings bring water to the sanctuary so that it may flourish. Anybody who disturbs The Sanctuary’s natural order are enemies of a cloudon. They serve as slow, flying mounts for The Sanctuary’s inhabitants and are primarily used for freight.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → 5e Creatures