Bulblin Captain (5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
Medium humanoid (moblin), neutral evil
Brute. A melee weapon deals one extra die of its damage when the bulblin hits with it (included in the attack).
Pack Tactics. The bulblin has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the bulblin's allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated. If the bulblin has a mount, the mounted creature does not count as an ally for this trait.
Multiattack. The bulblin makes two attacks.
Warhammer. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d8 + 2) bludgeoning damage, or 13 (2d10 + 2) bludgeoning damage if used in two hands.
Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) piercing damage plus 1 fire damage.
- Moblin, the race to which this creature belongs
- Bulblin, the subrace to which this creature belongs
- Bullbo, a mammalian beast domesticated by bulblins, used both for meals and transport
- Bulblin summoner, a spellcaster belonging to the same subrace
- King Bulblin, a large and powerful form of bulblin generally followed by captains