⬊ Important Information about this Broadbarrel Page Below ⬋
Please refrain from making major edits to this page, as it it more or less complete. If you feel that a major contribution is worthy of being made, discuss it on the talk page before editing. If it is a minor edit, go ahead and make it.
This content is a supplement of Broadbarrel. It may not fit into your campaign setting. Additionally, it may be unbalanced, but it is because technology is powerful, advanced, and available to most people in Broadbarrel.
- Player's Guide
- A quick look at the classes in Broadbarrel.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the races within Broadbarrel and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- A list of all of Broadbarrel’s Technology, not the technology itself, but descriptions of how some of it works.
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
- World of Broadbarrel
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Broadbarrel and how they've adapted to the world.
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World and Locales
- The world of Broadbarrel and the nations cultures and peoples within it.
- The broad history of Broadbarrel (no pun intended), divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Broadbarrel.
- Or lack there of; The only real religion is The Cult of The Forgotten Phoenix.
- Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Broadbarrel and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance, as well as magic items.
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Broadbarrel.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Broadbarrel
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting.
Small ooze, unaligned or chaotic good, depending on intelligence
Armor Class 9
Hit Points 18 (4d6 + 4)
Saving Throws Wisdom, Charisma
Skills Persuasion + 6, Animal Handling + 6
Damage Resistances Psychic
Senses passive Perception
Languages Understands Sylvan but cannot read or speak it
Challenge 1/8 (25 XP)
Adorable. Good-aligned creatures have disadvantage on attack rolls against this creature, and when seen by a creature, the creature must make a DC 8 Wisdom save or be charmed by it for 1 minute.
Absorb. Melee Weapon Attack: +1 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 acid damage. The target can make a DC 12 Dexterity or Constitution save to avoid this damage.
Soul Suck (Recharge 5-6). The blob sucks the soul of a nearby creature charmed by said blob. The creature must make a DC 16 Intelligence saving throw, taking 6d6 necrotic damage on a fail, or half as much on a success. If the creature fails by 5 or more, they suffer the effects of the feeblemind spell for 1 minute, and additionally suffering a new flaw for 1d4 days.
Blobs are adorable little masses of goop that will charm you and then suck out your soul. While this is a primal instinct, and most sentient blobs choose not to do this, even the primal blobs do it as survival instinct to kill pray to easily consume them. They are unpredictable, yet very wholesome. Their color changes depending on their current mood. They live in the mountaintops of The Sanctuary.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → 5e Creatures