User talk:Green Dragon/Archive 10
From D&D Wiki
 Copyright Issues and Legal Hoopla
Hi, Just a quick question as far as making classes, monsters, etc. acquired from a premade source go. Exactly how far is considered plagarism and a legal issue?
Let's take 2 examples. One class I'm working on (will stick it up here after I get some peer feedback from my group)is inspired by a classic Warhammer plague monk. However, I never use the words "Skaven" or "Plague Monk" throughout the class page and he does not solely rely upon disease, unlike in Warhammer.
The other example is a blatant conversion of the "Pyro" from Team Fortress 2 into a DnD class. This is the one I'm more concerned about.
What do you suggest? --Barnacle Ed 12:20, 16 February 2008 (MST)
- Add Template:Copyright Disclaimer to the bottom and it should be okay. Hope this helps. --Green Dragon 11:27, 17 February 2008 (MST)
- Thanks. I'll stick that on the final draft of the Pyro once I finish it --Barnacle Ed 16:50, 17 February 2008 (MST)
- Sounds good. --Green Dragon 12:06, 18 February 2008 (MST)
 Should there be
An Elder Evil section for homebrew and SRD? *By elder evil I mean like the ones introduced in the new elder evil book* Because they don't fit in either the monster nor the deity niche. Considering their uniqueness such as their own qualities and their sign, as well as their aspects, they seem different enough for their own section. --Shockwave91012 11:08, 18 February 2008 (MST)
- I would start by adding them to Other and as we get more and more submission we can make a separate section for them. --Green Dragon 12:05, 18 February 2008 (MST)
 D&D Wiki's Birthday
- Nice! That's already two people with the same birthday, it must be a popular one :P. --Green Dragon 11:13, 23 February 2008 (MST)
Is there a way, to protect my page for edition on it material (not that i don't understand the meaning of a wiki but you understand that i put a lot of effort in those pages), or at least being warned when someone edit one of my page. If someone have a good idea i am likely to agreed for the change but i would like if by example someone change the statistic of my elves for the base elves. I hope you understand my point (my player will refer at the wiki).
With all respect Lord Dhazriel. 09:42, 25 February 2008
- Yes, we can lock your page so that no one but sys admins can edit it, you can also 'watch' your page and when you go to your watchlist it will tell you when the page has been changed. If you want the pages locked, please post a list of which pages you would like locked. And please sign all your posts like by adding --~~~~ to the end of your post. Thank you --Calidore Chase 11:19, 25 February 2008 (MST)
- You really have three choices here. One is to "watch" the page in question (edit the page, check "Watch this page" (right below the edit summary), and then press "Save page"). Another option is to lock the page from all edits save sysop edits, and the last choice is to lock the page from all IP edits. Let me know what you decide to do. --Green Dragon 11:24, 25 February 2008 (MST)
- hmmmm....what would be the benefices of each of those --Mister DM 19:23, 29 February 2008 (MST)
- Watching your page will allow you to go to your "watchlist" (at the top right) and see if any changes have been made. The advantage to that is if any users want to correct spelling or grammar on you page (which I often do when I see it), they can just do it. Blocking it from IPs can prevent vandalism, but users here revert any vandalism that happens anyways. Locking it in general can be a pain because you will have to ask for it to be unlocked to edit it, but nobody else will make any changes to it. --Aarnott 20:27, 29 February 2008 (MST)
- I must admit me that i do a lot of spelling error... Put it on my watchlist seem to be the best solution but follow a whole campaign will be hard, locking it from ip seem like a good idea because i update my stock every ten seconds....User won't destroy my page anyway. I must reflect on this.--Mister DM 23:20, 29 February 2008 (MST)
- Okay i want to lock them from, my player are mischievous and would be happy to spoil my work or to change some of my rule for the benefit of their characters.--Mister DM 12:10, 1 March 2008 (MST)
- An IP lock or a full lock? --Green Dragon 12:12, 1 March 2008 (MST)
- When i talk about spelling error, an IP lock, i don't believe i did't wrote the most important, ironic no.--Lord Dhazriel 14:52, 1 March 2008 (MST)
- I am sorry, I do not understand what you are saying... Would you prefer an IP lock on your CS? --Green Dragon 00:09, 4 March 2008 (MST)
- Yes an IP lock on my campaign setting, sorry english is not my native language so i may do some mistake.--Lord Dhazriel 20:43, 4 March 2008 (MST)
- Do you still want this? Sorry, I forgot about this post until now... I am more than willing to do this, just please let me know if this is still what you want. --Green Dragon 13:48, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
- Yes, please--Lord Dhazriel 19:42, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
→Reverted indentation to one colon
- Changed it for ya, let me know what you think. --Green Dragon 17:59, 2 June 2008 (MDT)
 The WotC forums
Well I waited this long hoping maybe they just didn't get to my message yet... And it seems... I HAVE BEEN IGNORED. So I am guessing that means no. And sorry i haven't been on in quite the while, school is hell right now. Football is sucking up most of my time. And i just built my new computer. GO PROCESSING POWER.
Anyway, it sucks that we can't save the compendium... Now i need to find something else to work on =(
(it would be nice if you gave me something specific...) also i have a ton of stuff from AD&D both the original and the 2nd edition. Things like advanced wizard info, advanced paladin, psionics... Fiend folio... If there is anything out of AD&D you need I can let you know if i have it.--Cerin616, Drew 16:51, 25 February 2008 (MST)
- Hm... If you are looking for a task I would recommend adding information about every 3rd party published item to D&D Wiki via the Publication List. --Green Dragon 22:32, 25 February 2008 (MST)
- Nice! I have a ton of onld DnD books, and about a billion editions of dragon magazine somewhere. What exactly needs doing in the Dragon Magazine section. I have all the old ones. 2 big stacks.almost 100 mags. I also have polyhedron, another periodical. A bunch of them.--Cerin616, Drew 17:16, 26 February 2008 (MST)
- Wow. been a while since i was one but i couldn't resist putting this up here. It seems WOTC decided to finally respond to me. I need to remail my letter to the legal department (they couldnt just forward it i guess...) but they did mail me back. They said they plan on makeing sure the forum info is not deleted, but any copyright questions needs to go to legal.
- There may be hope yet! ( I really took this project to heart... it hurts knowing i didn't finish it yet...)--Cerin616, Drew 17:49, 11 April 2008 (MDT)
- I'm glad that the forum content will not be deleted, however I think that we have to stop the project. I do not think it works with their copyright policy... --Green Dragon 19:06, 2 June 2008 (MDT)
 Animal Leader
- Discussion moved to Talk:Animal Leader (DnD Class)#Commentary As it pertained just to that class --Green Dragon 00:07, 4 March 2008 (MST)
When i was thinking of the dog race i was developing, and i was wondering if i can make one race page and have multiple races on it —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Xdeletedx (talk • contribs) 16:53, 27 February 2008 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- I don't really understand what you are asking. Would you mind elaborating more? --Green Dragon 00:22, 28 February 2008 (MST)
- You make one race and put that on one page, then you make variants for that race but you thought of a lot of them and decide to put them all on the one race page. --Xdeletedx 02:32, 28 February 2008 (MST)
- Hm... I would actually recommend separate pages for each variant to the main race. Just link them together. --Green Dragon 00:02, 4 March 2008 (MST)
- Not at all. It was just because I have gotten more accustomed to rating classes. It was just that I looked over the class again and I thought "this class really is not a 4..." What really brought it down to a three were things I had overlooked the first time, such as the headers. It was not your edits at all, it was me mis-rating it the first time. --Green Dragon 21:54, 28 February 2008 (MST)
 About the Brenthar's Hammer quest.
Is it ok if I just start adding stuff to that and fixing things? I have some ideas right now.--Hatman 13:40, 4 March 2008 (MST)
- Yup, please feel free to help it out. --Green Dragon 13:44, 4 March 2008 (MST)
- Thanks.--Hatman 09:03, 5 March 2008 (MST)
- Not a problem. --Green Dragon 16:54, 11 March 2008 (MDT)
 Campaign and Homebrew
I have a problem, normally my campaign items should bear the (Ascyria Supplement) but the homebrew section must bear the (DnD) right. I want to place my campaing item in the homebrew section too but when i feel out of the way when the (Ascyria Supplement) appear. I tried to do redirection page but it never appeared and i think i cause a bit of mess (renaming one of my item three times). The big problem is some of my item (human, elves etc.) may bear the same name as other articles i tought putting Elves, Ascyria (Dnd Race) to show the difference will it be a good idea. I must excuse for the mess i have done and unfortunately the mess that will come if i do an error. If im wrong somewhere in the line correct me please.--Lord Dhazriel 20:40, 4 March 2008 (MST)
- Elves, Ascyria (DnD Race) would be correct. --Green Dragon 11:58, 5 March 2008 (MST)
 SRD Sorcerer/ Wizard list problem
I don't know if you know but the wizard sorcerer spell list have some problem. I was browsing spell for my witch class when i saw that many of the links were not exact. By example the spell nightmare direct us on the creature and mass bull strength is uncompleted. I can't list them but they are many, if it was on my i would have corrected it but i can't edit the pages so.... hope i helped you.--Lord Dhazriel 19:04, 5 March 2008 (MST)
- Would you like me to open up the page so you could check over it and fix linking problems? --Green Dragon 20:23, 13 March 2008 (MDT)
- Yes, please --Lord Dhazriel 15:38, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
- Unlocked. Let me know when you are done. --Green Dragon 15:46, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
- I fixed it. some were already fixed but i fix a lot of them. However only the sorcerer/ wizard spell list was corrected but don't worry if there is more i will find them during the translation.--Lord Dhazriel 17:23, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
- I have locked it. Thanks for fixing the links. --Green Dragon 17:34, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
 Spider Rider Prestige Class
I just thought I think that the first class should be considered made a featured article should be Sam Kay's Spider Rider prestige class as its had a great deal of work put into it and is of IMO a WOTC standard. ShadowyFigure 05:59, 6 March 2008 (MST)
- If you believe that class to be FA material please nominate it! go to Featured Articles and follow the instructions for nomination. --Hawk 06:15, 6 March 2008 (MST)
- Done ShadowyFigure 06:30, 6 March 2008 (MST)
- Thanks for doing that. --Green Dragon 20:22, 13 March 2008 (MDT)
You might want to check out the changes to barkeep and make sure that they are not vandalism. The same user vandalized one of my articles, but did so by making little changes that may not be readily apparent. --Calidore Chase 09:54, 11 March 2008 (MDT)
- I have reverted that IP edits. --Green Dragon 16:54, 11 March 2008 (MDT)
- Yes, you got the right ones. It appears he/she came back in and attempted to redo the edits. --Calidore Chase 08:05, 13 March 2008 (MDT)
- Thanks for getting those ones! --Green Dragon 20:22, 13 March 2008 (MDT)
 Brawler Class
The class is originally mine but i've had some computer problems. i appreciate the help be how do i make it my own again. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Spamage Damage (talk • contribs) 10:53, 11 March 2008 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- If you want the class reverted to your old version just edit an old revision, found in the history tab, and it will appear that way. Watch out though: You may just want to discuss the changes as I am sure they have pushed the class forward. --Green Dragon 13:51, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
 Monster Manual
Hey "Green Dragon", I wanted to know if you have SRD Monster Manual on here, if you don't i would like it very much. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 15:50, 11 March 2008 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- It can all be found within the System Reference Document, save parts that are labeled as "product identity". --Green Dragon 16:51, 11 March 2008 (MDT)
 Form Letter to Beginners
I just noticed this now. You misspelled 'guidelines' in your Form Letter. It's in the Community section.--Ramses IV 10:42, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
- Got it, thanks. --Green Dragon 12:37, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
I was thinking, would you like me to traduce the whole SRD in french (Francais), i was alway a good traducer and i think that having two language, will be a big plus (the french communities of D&D is vast and it will attract many new user). Being bilingual will surely put D&D wiki on the map (being the only one i know). I will begin my work once Ascyria will be a bit more complete (I have a lot of time to do both don't worry). --Lord Dhazriel 15:47, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
- That would be amazing. Feel free to start, and when it gets large enough it will be linked to from 3.5e Open Game Content. When making the pages instead of using the SRD namespace use fr:3.5e:SRD:. Good luck! --Green Dragon 16:55, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
- The only thing i need to begin is to know if all SRD page are liked together, if not please sent my a list with all the page. And D&D wiki will soon have it own french pages (after i will traduce Ascyria) --Lord Dhazriel 17:15, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
- I am confused... What do you need to translate the SRD? --Green Dragon 17:19, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
- Yes, all the pages are present there. --Green Dragon 17:30, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
- Good i will begin my work soon.--Lord Dhazriel 17:46, 16 March 2008 (MDT)
- Which page is that one exactly? --Green Dragon 00:14, 18 March 2008 (MDT)
- Hm.... You may want to start with a landing page for the SRD so the breadcrumb can work. --Green Dragon 13:52, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
- Yes, simply waiting the corrector I brought by mail, i may do this page in few minutes however...... Is this okay if also make a homebrew landing page (so my french friends may be able to add homebrew item).--Lord Dhazriel 08:45, 12 April 2008 (MDT)
→Reverted indentation to one colon
- Now all it needs is more SRD pages present and it will be linked to from Wizards OGC area. --Green Dragon 18:02, 2 June 2008 (MDT)
 Creation Problems
I think of myself as really dumb and everything on this site is really easy to read and use but i am having trouble submitting my creations in the form you have requested. any help would be great. thanks. new fan. Tarrice, the original —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Devonlepley (talk • contribs) 09:46, 17 March 2008 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- Take a look at the Flaws entry box (here). Is that one more usable? Which one are you having difficulties with exactly? --Green Dragon 00:13, 18 March 2008 (MDT)
I don't really understand what templatex0, i receive your message it need to be filled. What confuse me is that not all my race figure on your notice. Only elves and half-elves were no human nor malak. Sorry if im being dump but what template x0 in the first place? (I suspect it to be the small square with author and all that in the corner of the page). I know that i post a lot of message but im a little confused right now. Note: what confuse me farther is that fallen elves were built with the "add your own race" button, other weren't.--Lord Dhazriel 18:39, 17 March 2008 (MDT)
- Okay i understand, i didn't save the Fallen Elves Tamplatex0 after an accident happened, the confusion is over and i will fix that don't worry, sorry if I bothered you.--Lord Dhazriel 18:45, 17 March 2008 (MDT)
- I understood what was template x0 ten second after i post this message and for the "add your thing button" i thought only admin can add it (I don't know why i thought that in the first place). Again im sorry if i bothered you but im completely new to wiki and programming in general, with my most respectful excuses--Lord Dhazriel 06:18, 18 March 2008 (MDT)
- No worries. Let me know if you want me to add the "Add your own" thing or if you would prefer to. --Green Dragon 12:33, 18 March 2008 (MDT)
- Of course if you find time it would be nice but I know you are charged so do it on your own time it not urgent (I will after that use the template) thank Green Dragon you are very helpful.--Lord Dhazriel 17:17, 18 March 2008 (MDT)
- Like a discussion... why not , it seem more simple and better.--Lord Dhazriel 00:22, 24 March 2008 (MDT)
- The only reason I am hesitant to do this is because I do not think you will get to many suggestions. I think it would be better to just say "Edit this page and add your suggestion" so less pages, and so a entirely new section, does not need to be created. --Green Dragon 13:54, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
- It okay, anyway im going to convert suggestion int To-Do list or something like that, suggestion will be in the talk page :).--Lord Dhazriel 08:42, 12 April 2008 (MDT)
- The To-Do list looks good. Sorry about discouraging you from the discussion idea. --Green Dragon 18:06, 2 June 2008 (MDT)
 FA Archive
I personally think FA nominations should get their own archives that way if this article ever gets a review it is easy to find and read and any articles that fail nomination should have their FA nomination archived as well that way people wont add anything to the nomination thinking it is still open and can easily find the nomination read the reasons it failed fix those then re nominate. --Hawk 22:02, 17 March 2008 (MDT)
- Archives are very rare, so I do not think this will be much of an issue. Either way it will be easily findable, so I was just following guidelines that have already been set up (although loosely). If your going to lose sleep over it change it back ;), I could care less. --Green Dragon 00:45, 18 March 2008 (MDT)
- No offence taken lol i've just been busy over easter lol although I have dropped by a couple of times to check things out. --Hawk 07:52, 26 March 2008 (MDT)
- I see. Even though we both have said we do not care, I have been debating this in my head and actually I think your way was best. Please feel free to revert it :). --Green Dragon 13:55, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
 Returning Shock
Just back from giving up the Wiki for Lent. I've noticed that my Dashing Swordsman's rating has gone. In fact, the only Prestige Class with a rating is the Spider Rider! What happened!--Sir Milo Teabag 15:50, 21 March 2008 (MDT)
- We implemented a new and more accurate rating system for classes. I'll rate it :). --Aarnott 11:43, 23 March 2008 (MDT)
- Thanks. ;0. Oops. I'll work on my face typing. --Sir Milo Teabag 15:13, 23 March 2008 (MDT)
- Sorry about that confusion! Also, I will help discuss the FA status on that article right away :). --Green Dragon 23:00, 23 March 2008 (MDT)
Hi there, I'm Fydorian, and I recently signed up to this wonderful wiki. I really like what you've done here, and am currently working on a class of my own. I've seen many of your ratings and an awful lot of them mention there not being enough links. I don't know if I just didn't look hard enough, but I don't know how to create links. If you could tell me how or link me to where it does say how, it would be much appreciated, especially because my class requires me to edit in 20 or so spells into the wiki (depending on whether I'd be flooding it or something, because they'll be class-specific; I could simplify them and fit them onto the character page if it's a problem) and I'd like to attach links to them. Thanks! Fydorian 23:36, 29 March 2008 (MDT)
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style (links) is a good place to start learning about links. Also spells should have a home at 3.5e Spells and be linked to from your class. Finally, I would be more than willing to rate your class, at least the formatting aspect, if you supply me a link. Also, once again, welcome to D&D Wiki. --Green Dragon 14:00, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
 Paizo and d20
Have you seen that Paizo will be using the d20 3.5 system and updating to their vision? --Calidore Chase 15:21, 30 March 2008 (MDT)
- Hmmm... I just checked it out. Interesting. I guess they feel that not enough people are going to want to switch to 4e ;). --Green Dragon 15:37, 30 March 2008 (MDT)
 UA Stubs
I just wanted to tell you that I could (and probably will) take on some of the Unearthed Arcana stubs, since there are so many. I got the SRD on my hard drive, so it should be a breeze. What I really wanted to tell you though, is that I'm pretty new to wiki editing (I'm not a TOTAL noob, but still I don't know all the codes and that kind of thing) so maybe somebody will need to check up the formatting (and maybe the spelling... I'm good at writing, but my keyboard keys are hard to press correctly...) after I'm done with the text. It shouldn't be too long for me to learn, though, I just need practice. Thanks for your time! --DaMightyGreenWarrior 20:18, 2 April 2008 (MDT)
- Sounds good! I will look over all the UA pages you edit and help you out with formatting. Thanks, in advance, for helping with the UA stubs. --Green Dragon 14:02, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
 Deity Unratable
Deity doesn't seem to be ratable, in theory deity are a lot less work than class or races, but if well developed they can be equal. If we give them artifact, minions a way they can meddle in the campaign they worth rating no. Some people may even write history about deity, put special trait to their cleric. As a side note, I wanted to put Associated Artifact and Minions on the deity table but i can't :( (At least i think i can't).--Lord Dhazriel 15:53, 4 April 2008 (MDT)
- I agree, and that is part of the reason why rating was never implemented. --Green Dragon 13:46, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
 Hi, I'm new here.
Hi Greendragon, my name is Dave, or Kernac.
I'm very interested in this site, oh and thanks for the warm welcome by the way^^ Its realy nice. I love how the material is easily accessible here, and how we can create and post our own stuff.
I'm looking foward to be an active contributor to this site (In terms of material, not money), tough I must admit it was difficult to find how to edit and create new pages, I think I finally got the hang of it^^
So far I added two pages, one is a campaign setting named The nine kingdoms (But it was changed to just Nine kingdoms) and the other is an halflings subrace created for that setting called the Tallwalker halflings.
Both of those are incomplete and right now I'm having trouble finding time to edit them, tough I try to add from time to time, it might take a while before those are completed.
I'm a bit nervous about my grammar as I'm not a native english speaker, I just hope I don't make too much mistakes.
So anyway... geez I'm not very good at introductions... I hope to become a good member of this community and a good contributor.
I was also hoping to get some opinion, critic or advices on my material, but they aren't completed yet. --Kernac 03:10, 5 April 2008 (MDT)
- I would be more than willing to look over your creations and let you know what I think about them. Just supply me a link and i'll let you know. Also, glad you like D&D Wiki and I hope you are getting better with the wiki format. Welcome. --Green Dragon 14:07, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
Hello, and thanks for welcoming me. I hope I can help out with some new (and possibly creative) ideas. I do have a question, however. How can I message a fellow member. Another user and I (hatman to be specific) are friends and neither or us can figure this out. Thanks for the help. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Leviathan (talk • contribs) 08:18, 10 April 2008 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- To message of interest someone (MoI) just click the "MoI a user about this change" outside the text edit field to the far right of the "Save Page". Let me know if this helps. --Green Dragon 14:06, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
 Symbiont Subtype and Ego
I want a creature Subtype to be added with its normal rules. Is that possible (i.e. permitted).
The Symbionts I have created recently are not able to be placed into the Subtype (Symbiont) because it doesn't exist.
How would I go about creating a Subtype in the creatures area, also would that be considered Homebrew or SRD.
The rules are currently written in Eberron Campaign Setting(Page 298-299), also in the Fiend Folio near the back of the book.
Since it is Official Content of D&D is it considered illegal to post the stats I currently have multiple Symbionts posted.
If my creation are not permitted they can be altered slightly or removed entirely if necessary.
Most notably the bottom of each page is has the Symbiont Traits posted closely to exactly how it is written in Eberron Campaign Setting, Ego however I have not posted.
My next point is that their is not a Ego ability score location for creatures, however only creatures of subtype (symbiont) need this and if Subtype (symbiont) is created how do I add such a place to the ability score line. --Aeros of Cupid 08:50, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
- Okay. Creating your own type or subtype is absolutely permitted. The list of homebrew types and subtypes can be found here. Just add your own. If, however, the rules were not made up by you but rather by WotC just make a category [[Category:Symboint Subtype]] and in that category link to the page number of the ECS book. The actual subtype information can not be present on D&D Wiki if it is not licensed under the OGL, and therefor should be removed from each of your creature entries. Also, what exactly do you mean by a ego ability score location? Are you referring to adding one into the creature template? --Green Dragon 14:41, 10 April 2008 (MDT)
- The Ego ability score I speak of is the Ability Score line within the ECS book. The Ability Scores read as STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA EGO. The Symbiont can take over the host's body if conflicting in intents/alignments just like how Intelligent magic items can to control their wielders/hosts. The Ego Score determines the will save to resist control. --Aeros of Cupid 01:33, 11 April 2008 (MDT)
- I think the way you have the ego ability organized right now works well. Good work! --Green Dragon 19:04, 2 June 2008 (MDT)
hey, I made a campaign setting for Dnd called mainland, i just went to look back on it, and it seems that well over half of it has been deleted, could someone please help me with this, cos it's rather frustrating having to re-write it all, i am sure it saved i have looked back on it since then... Zombiecow 17:50, 11 April 2008
- I have moved the deleted content to the current CS page, Mainland (DnD Campaign Setting). Let me know if this is everything you were talking about that got removed. --Green Dragon 18:59, 2 June 2008 (MDT)
 Homebrew Epic Spell Seeds
It has come to my attention recently, and I may have just missed it though I doubt it, that there is no place for Homebrew Epic Spell Seeds in the Hombrew section. I've been wanting to make a few and started doing so today, but when I looked, very thoroughly mind you, I couldn't find any section for homebrew seeds. Until there is one, I'll just vandalize your Homebrew Epic Spells section with things that don't belong there. >:D Mwahaha. I hope you don't mind. :P
On a related note, I also noticed the Template for making Epic Spells is missing the Category:Epic Spell identifier, which, it says in the Epic Spell section, is need for the spell not to be an orphan. I had this problem come up when the Spells I made and saved didn't appear in the listing and I ahd to search for them through my username to find the all and correct this. Hope this all helps! --Valentine the Rogue 21:22, 20 April 2008
- I think it should be okay to add the epic spell seeds to the epic spell/power section for now. Also, I fixed the preloads. Thanks for letting me know about that issue! --Green Dragon 18:49, 2 June 2008 (MDT)