From D&D Wiki
Hello. Call me "Barnacle" or "Ed" if you prefer; I'm fine with either.
Currently, I'm a novice at using the whole wiki-format stuff; sometime in the future once I'm a pro at it, I'll go back and edit this to make it look pretty and such...
About Me: I'm a way-too-overimaginative computer engineer who currently has too much free time on my hands. I took up DnD over the summer of 2007 with a close-knit group of friends. Shortly after our first few games, I quit almost all other online and video games (They just seemed waaaaay too one-dimensional. And priests in WoW got hit by the nerf bat one too many times, but I digress...).
DnD: Currently, I play as Tolkien, a level 2 fighter/level 6 cleric L/E Dwarf who gets hit on average once every three games. He has a personal army of several zombies, a handful of loyal followers, and Galder, his Lizardman cohort.
Our party consists of a Human druid, a Half-Orc barbarian, a Human wizard/fighter, a Vampire fighter, and a ranger (excluding pets and familiars). Our adventures are mostly centered around the city "Ravenholm", killing elves, and generally raising hell (we're an Evil party. The doulbe entendre is intentional).
- Ex-SWG player (combat upgrade killed it)
- Ex-WoW player (the expansion, Vivendi/Blizzard's terrible "balancing" decisions, and starting DnD ruined the game for me)
- Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 geek (As you can probably tell from some of my contributions)
- Warcraft 3: Dawn of the Ancients (A friend got me hooked earlier this year)
- Various Other Video Games: These include Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Titan Quest, The Orange Box, Metroid, Zelda, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl is awesome.
The Real World: Outside of the fantasy world, I write short stories, read far too much for my own good, play the guitar, run cross-country and track (800 meter dash), like my coffee black in the mornings just like my metal, and pull crazy stunts with my friends.
- Blightmancer (3.5e Prestige Class)
- Knight of Cydonia (3.5e Class)
- Iconoclast (current project)
- Chiaroscurist (other current project)
- Venom Sting (3.5e Spell)
- Disease Bomb (3.5e Spell)
- Miasma of Pestilence (3.5e Spell)
- Lance of Foulness (3.5e Spell)
- Stream of Corruption (3.5e Spell)
- Nurgle's Rot (3.5e Spell)
Thanks for reading all this!