Velvet Tea (3.5e NPC)
From D&D Wiki
|Female Villainous Sneak 6|
|NE M Humanoid (Half-Elf)|
|Init/Senses||+6/Listen +6, Spot +6|
|Languages||Common, Elven, Orcish|
|AC||18, touch 16, flat-footed 12|
(+1 armor enhancement, +2 shield, +2 deflection, +3 dex)
|hp||30 (6d6+6 HD)|
|Speed||30 feet (6 squares)|
|Melee||Masterwork Rapier +8 (1d6) or|
|Melee||Masterwork Dagger +8 (1d4)|
|Ranged||Masterwork Pistols +7 (1d4, + ranged trip, Str=10) *two pistols|
|Atk Options||+2d6 Sneak Attack, Feint (Bluff as a swift action)|
|Combat Gear||Potion of invisibility|
|Abilities||Str 8, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 14|
|Feats||Favored Weapon Rapier +1, Evasive (Evasion, Improved Evasion, Uncanny Dodge), Swashbuckle (Combat Expertise, Two-Weapon Fighting), Con Artist (Appraise, Bluff and Skill Focus (Bluff))|
|Skills||The villainous sneak's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Appraise +7, Balance +9, Bluff +14, Climb +5, Diplomacy +8, Disable Device +7, Disguise +8, Hide +9, Intimidate|
|Minions||She commands four pirate minions from Captain Smith's crew.|
|Villain Role||Con Artist: Con artists may use the Bluff skill in combat as a swift action. They have the Orator villainous ability.|
|Orator||He gains the class skills Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate with ranks equal to his ECL.|
- Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects, and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A half-elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Gather Information checks.
- Elven Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-elf is considered an elf.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass half-elf takes an experience point penalty, her highest-level class does not count.
Velvet Tea is the first mate of Captain Hiram Smith aboard the Cold Dead Fish. She handles most of his trading and other shore actions. Her ambition is to kill Hiram and seize the ship for herself. She has two big problems: she hasn't found anyone gullible enough to help her, and she hasn't found a way to avoid the retaliations of the necromancer Worm Eater who has already demonstrated that any slaver who dares to interrupt his slave supply is guaranteed to live a long and unhappy unlife. In the best of all possible worlds, those who help her get blamed by Worm Eater while she gets off Scott free.
Velvet Tea commands four pirates as her own minions. See Captain Smith's Pirate Crew.