From D&D Wiki
Welcome to D&D Wiki!
Hello Salasay and welcome to D&D Wiki. I hope you have been enjoying D&D Wiki and I hope you have been finding the information here useful. Before you start contributing it is recommended you make sure your user preferences match your preferences. I am an admin (and, actually, the owner as well). Everything relating to admins can be found here.
If you have any questions about a specific page please ask it on that pages talk page. All other questions should be asked to another; user, admin, or me, the owner (ask me a question).
Formatting on D&D Wiki (or any wiki for that matter) can be very difficult, and if you need help a good place to start is Help:Editing on Wikipedia (or even their Introduction page). This will explain basic wiki formatting and should provide quite a few useful links that explain more specific areas of wiki formatting. Again, if you have any questions about formatting on D&D Wiki please ask them as, I imagine, anybody will be more than happy to help you get them answered.
A strong and welcoming community exists on D&D Wiki, and I am sure you will find it rather nice. Most discussions take place on content talk pages, however please feel free to ask specific D&D-related questions on DnD Discussions. Anyway, possibly since discussions are never deleted, people try to be nice. This means follow Wikipedia's guidelines on civility and etiquette when discussing anything. Also, on a pretty different note, to ensure people know who posted what, please sign your name after a post with four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the signature icon (). This will automatically produce your name and the date. Anyway, I hope you come to enjoy D&D Wiki and the community and welcome again, you are now a D&D Wikian. --Green Dragon 22:32, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
|I hereby award you this barnstar in recognition for all your hard work organizing the 3.5e Feats pages. Marasmusine (talk) 02:51, 18 January 2013 (MST)|
I hope the helper areas really take off. --Calidore Chase (talk) 03:36, 23 September 2013 (MDT)
In reply to your suggestion
The things on my user page are incomplete; when I feel that one of them is ready, I will create a page for it. In fact, one of them is nearly ready for it's own page.--1337 w0n (talk) 11:31, 31 January 2014 (MST)
Some homebrew balance
So I recently started making homebrews and i was wondering if you would look at them and give me your opinion. Wisplings_(3.5e_Race) particularly the level adjustment question on the page. Sorcerous_Scholar_(3.5e_Class). respond on their talk pages if you could so its easier to keep track of. Mordred the dark (talk) 19:04, 11 October 2014 (MDT)
Yeah I can absolutely help man, not an issue! I'll take a quick look at it tonight and a hard look will probably be this weekend (way busy this week in particular). If you don't mind, could you send me a two to three sentence "spark notes" on your setting? I've helped a few of my friends out and I find having their goal in mind helps me a lot. Thanks for looking at my world btw :D --Ixidor (talk) 16:26, 27 April 2015 (MDT)
Oh, my dearest Salasay, it feels weird to be in your house for a change. Allow me to say before I forget again that you make a lot of sweet edits, and I love you endlessly for it. As you are a notorious dreamer of some real good ideas, I come seeking your thoughts on blurry topics. I was relooking at User_talk:Green_Dragon#Done_'n_cool_Homebrew_Article_Template and User_talk:Green_Dragon#Homebrew_Reputation, worrying about the whole perception of quality dilly'o more than before. I'd first like to push ahead making a Template:Recommendedpage sort of thing, but I'm not sure how best to structure the categories/lists/user recommendations/how it should work at all. I'm also wondering if it's worth pushing the Homebrew banner (or maybe an SRD banner or something?) issue again, I'm just not sure of the scale of the problem, which was what left me indifferent the last time.
Just seeking some Salasay brain food on or relating to the general area, so I hope you have some. Otherwise, I'll go and uh.. sit around, I suppose. Either way <3. --SgtLion (talk) 17:28, 15 May 2015 (MDT)
- I still think a recommended page sort of thing would be nice, but the more I think on it the more it seems that defining quality (except for a featured article sense) is too difficult. I think making a tag that gets added to complete (playable, some flavor, proper formatting, at least close to balanced) articles would work fine. Iff a script could do it, add a "doesnt have the 'all good' tag yet" to all pages, and then sweep through and add the 'all good' tag to the pages that are. Maybe have a locked meta page that has the comprehensive list, so people cant add their own stuff to the official all good list. As for a Homebrew banner, IIRC I posted an example one, and I do think it'd be a good idea to push for that. I too am not sure of whether or not a bot could add the banner in, although adding it to the infobox template that gets used could work. --Salasay Δ 15:14, 17 May 2015 (MDT)
Hi Salasay, I'm wondering if you would care to take to undertake another editorial for the magazine? Marasmusine (talk) 01:52, 18 August 2015 (MDT)
Hi Salasay, we are starting on the next magazine, the theme chosen at random is "holy", let me know if you can help. Marasmusine (talk) 11:02, 4 March 2016 (MST)
Hi Salasay, WELCOME BACK! :) Marasmusine (talk) 15:18, 29 August 2016 (MDT)
Hi Salasay, I know you're around far less often at the moment, much to my dismay, and that of our inevitable romantic sub-plot. I wanted to know if you still had a design/graphic/somethin' for a User_talk:Green_Dragon/Archive_28#Homebrew_Reputation homebrew banner kicking around? I want to push the idea again, but I'm real bad at this sorta stuff. --SgtLion (talk) 08:48, 24 August 2016 (MDT)
- Sorry for the extended absence, I've been trying to write my book more. In still around when called upon, though. The template is here. --Salasay Δ 09:55, 24 August 2016 (MDT)
- Ah, thanks for the quick reply! I forgot how dang cool that template was. Nice, and thanks! If it's of interest, I'm asking becase o' this.
- Also, let me know where I can buy your book when you're done <3 --SgtLion (talk) 16:22, 24 August 2016 (MDT)
I would like your input on Help talk:Improving, Reviewing, and Removing Templates please. --Kydo (talk) 23:39, 14 September 2016 (MDT)
D&D Wiki Plays D&D
You're Invited! --Kydo (talk) 20:58, 22 January 2017 (MST)
There are issues with the SRD:Mu Spore that I have raised on the talk page. 220.127.116.11 15:30, 30 January 2017 (MST)
- Sorry, I can't edit that. I'm not actually an admin, since my contribution time is far too sporadic to consistently perform said responsibilities. --Salasay Δ 15:34, 30 January 2017 (MST)
Hi Salasay, do you want in on Doom (5e Campaign Setting)/Moons Of Saturn? Marasmusine (talk) 02:12, 18 February 2017 (MST)