From D&D Wiki
Hello, fellow brewers (or robots, I'm not really choosy about whoever looks at this)
I'm just a regular person. I have the most familiarity with D&D 5e, but have some experience with 4e as well. I'm relatively new to the site, having joined in late 2020.
I haven't been homebrewing for that long, so my ability to create balanced creations isn't so good. However, I do my best to balance and playtest my creations.
Haven't been here too much, so not that many.
- Kroot (5e Race) My first race, based off a mercenary species from Warhammer 40k.
- Combat Avatar (5e Spell) A spell that allows you to make a combat avatar.
Brown Wyrm/Greatwyrm. I decided to finish off the brown dragons, adding a brown wyrm and a brown greatwyrm created using examples from the black greatwyrm, the fourth edition draconomicon for chromatic dragons, and the ancient brown dragon.
Orium Dragon. Another acid-based metallic dragon, with the unique ability to create a vaporous serpent from its breath weapon.
- Orium Dragon Wyrmling (5e Creature)
- Young Orium Dragon (5e Creature)
- Adult Orium Dragon (5e Creature)
- Ancient Orium Dragon (5e Creature)
Ancient Dragun. I like Enter the Gungeon.
Things others have made that I tried to fix.
- Grasping Shadows (5e Spell) I do not know who made this, if I can get their name, I will credit them.