Talk:Stag Centaur (Stagtaur) (5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
- Hit points: 120 hp (CR 4).
- AC is 13 (+3 with barkskin) + 2 from (Magic Resistance)= 18 This is a difference of 5 from the expected AC. We adjust the DCR up by (5÷2) = 2.5 so we can say (CR 2)
- Defensive Challenge Rating: (CR 6)
- Best average damage for one round is 20 (first attack with Charge and Hooves). So we factor that in by taking the average over three rounds. (29 + 20 + 20) ÷ 3 = 23.
- This gives us an OCR of 3 and an expected attack bonus of +4.
- The actual attack bonus is +7. so we adjust the OCR up by the difference (3÷2) = 1.5 (CR 1)
- Offensive Challenge Rating: (CR 4)
- Final CR is (6 + 4)÷2 = (5).
A Question of Onwership
Being that I am the original, and most likely the sole, creator of this concept. Do I have any sort of autonomy over whether I can and can not use it in other project of my own? Azernath (talk) 15:15, 8 September 2018 (MDT)
- You've published it under the GNU Free Documentation License, so you can use it in your own projects as long as it follows the terms of the license. Marasmusine (talk) 05:43, 13 March 2020 (MDT)
- And you obviously are not the creator of the concept, as evidenced by the link you yourself added with the image! Marasmusine (talk) 05:45, 13 March 2020 (MDT)