Talk:Ritual Casting Skill (3.5e Variant Rule)
From D&D Wiki
Class is taken from Relics and Rituals p 128. Content was designed as Open Game Content in that work's license section. "Exclusivity" removed form the skill, as there are no exclusive skills in 3.5.
--Dmilewski 21:00, 21 February 2007 (MST)
- There is a typo in the line after Check:. It should read "Casting," not "Csting". --EldritchNumen 22:59, 21 February 2007 (MST)
- Embarrassing number of typos fixed.--Dmilewski 07:26, 22 February 2007 (MST)
What Links here?
Where should this be linked from? --Green Dragon 18:51, 6 March 2007 (MST)
- It's linked in from the Scarred Land classes that I've been adding. I added the link.--Dmilewski 19:17, 6 March 2007 (MST)
Fixing a Few Things
This page has a number of small issues that should be fixed, including:
- This page needs to be moved to Ritual Casting Skill (3.5e Variant Rule) as DnD identifiers have since been changed to 3.5e id's and the 3.5e skills on the wiki use the variant rule id
- This page needs breadcrumbs so it links back to Relics and Rituals like the Avatar (3.5e Spell)
- This page needs the 3.5e category and should likely have more links to the SRD
- Finally, this page needs breadcrumbs so it links back to 3.5e Skills and proper 3.5e skill categories.