EldritchNumen studies far too much. College takes up much of his time while the rest is readily devoured by living life. When he has time, he likes to just sit and think, which he feels is an admirable pursuit (as is evinced by his inclination for philosophy).
In his many years of roleplaying, EldritchNumen has taught DnD to over 20 people.
- Site Infrastructure:
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Created the Maps section and populated it with all the maps thus far on DnD Wiki.
- Worked on making the DnD Campaign Settings more useful (categorizing, rating, etc.).
- Balanced many classes, prestige and otherwise.
- Organized all the pages in the DnD Rules portion of the site into their proper categories.
- D20 Modern
- Updated the D20 Modern subject pages to mirror the DnD analogs (with dpls).
- Formatted many D20M Classes with dpls so they show correctly.
- Formatted many tables in the D20M section into the "d20" class of table.
- Massively updated D20 Modern Classes page to mirror DnD Classes, including lists of classes by type.
- Added Instructions and Preload functionality to the Add New D20 Modern Class page, as well as to other D20 Modern Add... pages.
- Broke down the weapons pages into more manageable chunks.
- Broke down all the individual entries into their own pages in the following categories:MSRD:Skills, MSRD:Occupations, and MSRD:Cybernetics.
- Renamed all the categories in the d20 Modern portion of the site from "Basic, Advanced and Prestige" to "Base Class, Advanced Class, and Prestige Class."
|I give you this Barnstar for changing DnD Quests from a page that one must add their own link to their quest to a page that uses a DPL. Also, you have made it easier to add a quest with the Add your own Quest. Thanks so much. --Green Dragon 22:05, 6 March 2007 (MST)
|I give this Barnstar to EldritchNumen because he took the initiative and finally split up DnD Rules into Supplemental Variant Rules, Transformational Variant Rules, and Radical Variant Rules. This has made all of D&D Wiki's variant rules more user-friendly so even the most stringent DM can accept some of them --Green Dragon 09:51, 10 April 2007
- Campaign Setting Pages:
- DnD Creatures and Races:
- Quests and Related Pages:
- DnD Equipment:
- DnD Rules:
- DnD Maps:
d20 Modern Pages
- d20 Modern Classes:
- d20 Modern Creatures and Races:
- d20 Modern Equipment:
- d20 Modern Magic Items: