Talk:Loxodon, Variant (5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Hello, regarding adding an image, have you found an image? You can upload an image with a copyleft license, or you can make an external link (although you can't resize the image).
- For trampling charge, you need to say how the trample works. Do you have to move adjacent to a creature, or do you move through the creature's space? Does this end your movement or do you keep going? Would it work on a Gargantuan creature? What is the attack roll? Attack rolls are opposed by AC, would you prefer this to be an ability check instead (as with Shove)
- Heavyweight - "hit with an ability" - should simply read "When you are forced to move against your will", since these effects aren't always a result of a "hit" or an ability check. Marasmusine (talk) 02:32, 5 April 2016 (MDT)
- I fixed the issues with Trampling Charge and Heavyweight, and I don't exactly have an image in mind. I'm not sure if it needs one, but I could probably find one if necessary. However, I don't know how to embed it in this format. Other than this, there are no glaring problems with the race though? THEgassner (talk) 07:21, 5 April 2016 (MDT)
Love the race! I'm currently planing a campagin which will feature a population of Loxodons. As for adding an image, I would recomend 5e Image|float:right|http://www.artofmtg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Loxodon-Smiter-MtG-Art.jpg%7CMtG: Loxodon Partisan by Ryan Barger.
- Glad you like it! Let me know how it goes. This is my first actual contribution to the site (apart from some discussion things) so I am glad people enjoy it. If you have anyone play it, tell me how they like it! THEgassner (talk) 00:08, 17 May 2016 (MDT)
Amazing to be gone for a couple months and see my race's abilities get screwed with, any mods know a way to revert this to an older state? Seems like about September aught to do it. THEgassner (talk) 00:47, 6 April 2017 (UTC)
- This is a wiki, any content you put on it is subject to change by others, especially on a race like this that uses incorrect terminology and is unbalanced. If you want to talk about getting this race into a usable state, I will be happy to help, otherwise don't go undoing other people's edits on this wiki for no reason. As stated below while editing pages on the wiki "if you don't want your work to be edited mercilessly do not submit it here" and the race needs a lot of work.--Blobby383b (talk) 08:41, 20 July 2017 (MDT)