Strange, twisted creatures walk a scorched desert, bodies scattered around it. Copse-like humans scrounge through mounds of rubble for their next drop of water. Beyond their sight, tyrants prepare their troops, waiting for the opportunity to strike at each other’s throats.
When a rain of nuclear fire blanketed the world on October 23rd, 2077, humanity was reduced to the Stone Age, Sage for a handful preserved in twisted experiments in underground vaults. This is not a world of heroes and magic, this is a world of death and struggle in the ashes of a failed world.
Campaign Setting Information
- Player's Guide
- The Races that are present in Fallout and their playability.
- How to adapt certain Classes to this setting, what new classes may exist, and maybe just ditching classes all together.
- Let's just scrap nearly everything and start from scratch shall we? Guns, drugs, and other things that can be found.
- Everything Fallout
- The Wasteland
- The known and unknown desolate locales dotting the scorched surface of the Earth.
- How Earth calendars and holidays work after the apocalypse, and the divergent parallel history of Fallout's Earth.
- Is there any? Who are they? What are their goals, laws, etc?
- All the nasty inhabitants of the various wastelands and perhaps some new faces.
- Dungeon Master's Guide
- An explanation on how the wasteland feels, how to expand upon the existing content, and also a list of to-dos.
- Mechanics and Variants
- How to incorporate survival, drugs, radiation, mutation and other things into your campaign. Also some base rules that could be tweaked.
- Random Encounters
- Exactly what it says on the tin. Random encounters to throw at your players.
- The Archive
- Stuff that we didn't want to throw out but need to either organize or reevaluate.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → 5e Campaign Settings
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings