Campaign Setting Information
- Player's Guide
- The Races that are present in Fallout and their playability.
- How to adapt certain Classes to this setting, what new classes may exist, and maybe just ditching classes all together.
- Let's just scrap nearly everything and start from scratch shall we? Guns, drugs, and other things that can be found.
- Everything Fallout
- The Wasteland
- The known and unknown desolate locales dotting the scorched surface of the Earth.
- Time & History
- How Earth calendars and holidays work after the apocalypse, and the divergent parallel history of Fallout's Earth.
- Is there any? Who are they? What are their goals, laws, etc?
- All the nasty inhabitants of the various wastelands and perhaps some new faces.
- Dungeon Master's Guide
- An explanation on how the wasteland feels, how to expand upon the existing content, and also a list of to-dos.
- Mechanics and Variants
- How to incorporate survival, drugs, radiation, mutation and other things into your campaign. Also some base rules that could be tweaked.
- The Archive
- Stuff that we didn't want to throw out but need to either organize or reevaluate.
This setting is an adaption from the 'Fallout' series of computer/video games.
This is a similar format to the Fallout (D20 Modern Campaign Setting) this is a 5e adaptation that I am working on along side the d20 edition because some people understand 5e better than d20 modern. There will be many similar things due to the fact that i have done a lot of work to the d20 modern and some of the things from there are needed or need to be the same for the purpose of the setting.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → 5e Campaign Settings
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings