From D&D Wiki
Monstrous Feats are feats that require and/or improve abilities usually possessed by non-humanoid creatures, such as aberrations and monstrous humanoids. In particular, this category is used for abilities that are usually not possessed by player characters or NPCs, see Category:Racial Feat for these.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Monstrous Feat"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Immortal Arrogance (3.5e Feat)
- Improved Anima Toughness (3.5e Feat)
- SRD:Improved Flyby Attack
- SRD:Improved Multiattack
- SRD:Improved Multiweapon Fighting
- SRD:Improved Natural Armor
- SRD:Improved Natural Attack
- Improved Resistance (3.5e Feat)
- Improved Savage Assault (3.5e Feat)
- SRD:Improved Spell Resistance
- Innate Metamagic (3.5e Feat)