Races (Ardania Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
There are many races in Ardania, as varied as the land itself.
 Good Races
The four major "civilized" races of Ardania (meaning accepted into human society) are the dwarves, elves, gnomes, and, of course, the humans.
- DwarvesSturdy adventurers and craftsmen.
- ElvesFun-loving, larcenous archers.
- GnomesIndustrious, though despised, workers.
- HumansThe primary race of Ardania.
 Evil Races
The evil races are those that are not generally accepted into mainstream Ardanian society.
- DryadsSeductive forest spirits.
- Flesh HuntersTerrifying Hellspawn.
- GoblinsQuarrelsome nuisances.
- MinotaursTwisted, half-bull mercenaries.
- RatfolkMutated sewer-dwelling vermin.