Ratarien (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Ratarien are a crossbreed of rodent and humanoid. While they share the sewers with their smaller brethren, they are more cunning and hate-driven other than their four-legged cousins. There are rumours of network's of Ratarien cities spanning almost the length of NeverWinter!
Ratarien are deceitful and clever and will do utmost anything to get what they want. Ratarien are naturally chatty and easy going. A Ratarien will only put his neck on the line for an ally if he knows without a doubt he wont be injured.
Ratarien are deceitful and greedy in heart but react on impulse and dont often think about the consequences of their actions. this being ratfolk are more neutral preferring to stay in the middle of an arguement or debate between ally's or freinds
Ratarien are furry and their posture is slouched they have beady red eyes and from a distance look like large rats. a tail can be seen protruding from their lower backs.
- +4 dexterity, -4 strength, -2 constitution, +2 intelligence
- Medium Humanoid (ratman)
- Ratarien base land speed is 40 ft.
- Ratarien base Swim Speed is 20 ft.
- Disease Immunity, A Ratarien is immune to all non-magical diseases.
- Darkvision 120 ft.
- Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light (such as sunlight or a daylight spell) blinds ratmen for 1 round. On subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
- Scent 60 ft.
- +2 racial bonus on hide, move silently
- Automatic Languages: Rodent. Bonus Languages: Ardanian, Gnomish, Goblin, Common (basic)
- Favored Class: rogue.
- level adjustment: +0.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|20 years||35 years||50 years||+2d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 2"||+2d4"||70 lb.||× (2d3) lb.|
|Female||4' 6"||+2d4"||85 lb.|| × (2d3) lb.