Goblins, Ardanian (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
What they lack in strength, they make up for in numbers. Goblins hate humans and will gleefully attack or rob wayfarers and caravans. While they are often beset by bickering, their hordes can pose a threat to any kingdom during the rare moments of harmony.
- +2 dexterity, +2 constitution, -2 charisma, -2 strength.
- Small Humanoid (goblinoid).
- goblin base land speed is 30 ft.
- Improved Low-Light Vision.
- +2 racial bonus on move silently, listen, and survival checks.
- Goblins recieve diehard as a bonus feat at first level.
- Automatic Languages: Goblin. Bonus Languages: Ardanian, Gnomish, Rodent, Serpent.
- Favored Class: rogue.