Dwarves, Ardanian (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Dwarves are stout adventurers and more skilled in all manner of construction than any other race in Ardania. Their settlements are appropriately described as "fortresses", complete with an auto-firing ballista. Dwarven knowledge of mechanics and metallurgy is unparalleled in all Ardania. They dislike elves and gnomes.
Dwarves are short, standing only 3 to 4 feet in height, but are also nearly as wide and huskily built. They wear long beards, and their hair is generally red, blond, or brown, although a few dwarves are known to have black hair. Despite their short stature, their hands, feet, head, and all other body parts despite torso and limbs are nearly proportional to a human. Dwarves, male and female, are almost always wearing armor.
- +2 strength, +2 constitution, -2 dexterity, -2 charisma.
- Medium Humanoid (dwarf).
- dwarf base land speed is 20 ft.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- +2 racial bonus on craft (metelwork, blacksmithing, weapon and armor smithing, and stonework) and appraise checks.
- +4 racial bonus on saving throws against poison effect.
- a dwarf can move at their base land speed (20 ft) regardless of how heavy of armor they are wearing or how heavy of a load they are carrying.
- Automatic weapon proficiency with the warhammer.
- Automatic Languages: Dwarven, Ardanian. Bonus Languages: Goblin, Giant, Minotaurish, Elven, Draconic.
- Favored Class: fighter.