Elves, Ardanian (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The elves of Ardania are notorious revelers, prone to the vices of wine and debauchery. They are generally viewed as lazy thieves, but are tolerated because of their skills in entertainment. Elves introduced gambling, alcohol, and other vices of pleasure to Ardania. They dislike dwarves and gnomes.
Elves stand as tall as humans but have a slimmer and lighter build. Their hair is usually any shade of blue, however some elves have purplish or even bluish green hair, although these shades are very rare. Their skin also is of a blue shade, although it is usually much lighter in color then their hair. Elves have pointed ears and males do not grow facial hair.
- +2 dexterity, +2 charisma, -2 constitution, -2 wisdom.
- Medium Humanoid (elf).
- elf base land speed is 40 ft.
- Low-Light Vision.
- +2 racial bonus on perform, bluff, diplomacy, gather information, spot, listen and move silently checks.
- +2 racial bonus on will saves against enchantments.
- Automatic weapon proficiency with the longbow and shortbow.
- +2 racial bonus on all attack rolls made with a bow.
- Automatic Languages: Elven, Ardanian. Bonus Languages: Goblin, Serpent, Dwarven, Sylvan, Draconic.
- Favored Class: bard.