User talk:Green Dragon/Archive 6
From D&D Wiki
- 1 Thanks
- 2 Barnstar
- 3 Delete My Page Please
- 4 New Base Class
- 5 Carbonized attitude
- 6 br verses blank lines
- 7 New user message
- 8 Question?
- 9 Awkward question
- 10 Hullo there
- 11 An idea?
- 12 SRD?
- 13 Lost a Page
- 14 You Suck!!!
- 15 clean up of my article pianura dei draghi
- 16 A requested bit of Input.
- 17 Spellcasting Powerhouse Update
- 18 What is LA?
- 19 SRD?
- 20 Greetings
- 21 Campaign setting
- 22 Searching
- 23 FreeDoc Barnstar
- 24 Thanks
- 25 Created my Wiki
- 26 Creations under my name
- 27 I am going Backpacking...
- 28 Barnstar2
- 29 Resigning Sysopship
- 30 The Lord of the rings
I hope to contribute some ideas... but we'll see. Is there any sort of page that could help me with editing the Wiki? (As in commands or formatting?) I'll put in what I can and I must say a D&D Wiki is an awesome idea!
Sincerely, Seraphim Rush 21:50, 20 April 2007
- There are many pages that help with formatted, however D&D Wiki has none of them. Since this site operates like Wikipedia the same commands are used, etc. A good page to start with is this. If you have any other formatting areas you want to learn more in (Images, Namespaces, Templates, etc) please tell me and I will supply another link to help you out. Also, I am glad you like D&D Wiki :) and welcome again. --Green Dragon 15:16, 21 April 2007 (MDT)
|I give you this Barnstar for providing a site that is for d20 and d20 Modern both an outlet ideas, and a source of new material. You're not just the owner of the site, but an active contributer, as well. Not content to sit back and let others do all the work, you add new material, prompt users into discussions, edit pages to conform to layout standards, and many other smaller task that, though alone seem minor, contribute to this site's overall quality. As regular patron of this site, I thank you. —Sledged (talk) 17:38, 21 April 2007 (MDT)|
- Thanks a lot! Sorry for not having it say somewhere that anyone can give barnstars... Anyway, thanks again! --Green Dragon 12:02, 22 April 2007 (MDT)
Delete My Page Please
I was told by Sledge that my class isn't permitted to be posted because it is not Open Game Content. Could you please delete my work if it is? --Gob 20:26, 22 April 2007 (MDT)
- I would normally be more than happy to just delete it, however the best way to go about deleting pages is by using Category:Candidates for Deletion as that is what it was made for. If you do not want to go through that process I would be more than happy to just delete it, however please tell me what you decide. --Green Dragon 16:43, 23 April 2007 (MDT)
New Base Class
Okay... apparently, I logged out when I wasn't watching and I created the class "Moon Scythe". Perhaps I wasn't paying attention, but it is a contribution of mine... is there any way to have that listed? --Seraphim Rush 01:00, 23 April 2007 (MDT)
- Right now you are using the best way to show it is your work, with Template:Author. Other than that there is no way (One cannot change the history to say it was not added by an IP). Sorry however with Template:Author it should be known who's work the Moon Scythe really is. Hope this helps. --Green Dragon 16:40, 23 April 2007 (MDT)
GD: Thanks for the MoI. I had seen the comment, but didn't think it deserved a response.
- This is obviously a fantasy material with fantasy properties.
- The writer seems more interested in spouting off than offering constructive criticism, so I feel no obligation to reply.
- Oh, I just wanted to make sure you has seen it as it is your item. --Green Dragon 21:31, 24 April 2007 (MDT)
br verses blank lines
Next time, if you'd like me to change something on my user page, could you please ask me? I use br tags for a few reasons, and I don't understand why they're un-wikiish. Wikipedia's help page describes how to use them, so even though they're not wiki coding I tend to see them as acceptable. Thanks. Armond 14:48, 27 April 2007 (MDT)
- Sure. The reason I used blank lines instead of br's is because they are HTML and, even though wikis support HTML, are not wiki-code. Anyway, if you ant to revert my edit just use the history and everythig should work out (edit the revision before mine). Anyway, sorry again. --Green Dragon 16:53, 27 April 2007 (MDT)
New user message
- It's not automated, sorry. I just manually copy and paste it there each time. --Green Dragon 10:46, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Yup :) --Green Dragon 12:34, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
I have been working with the base class "Valkyrie" and I have done all of the work to make it into what it is. I was wondering if it would be alright to take the credit for doing that, as a different author came up with the class idea, but I actually gave it its whole description, class table, abilties etc...
Basically, they came up with the name.
Thought I'd ask and see if it was all right, rather than just change it.
--Seraphim Rush 21:07, 29 April 2007 (MDT)
- Better now? I got rid of Template:Author and replaced it with Template:Adopted Article with you as the adopter. Also, I put OldRiginas name down with "Basic idea presented by:". Is this still too much credit for him? What do you think? Also, you need to fill out the status on the Valkyrie's Template:Adopted Article... --Green Dragon 10:39, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- That is brilliant. Thank you. I do think it is too much credit, but I will let them have at least a little bit, after all they did spark my interest in even making the class ^^ Will do, and thanks again. --Seraphim Rush 17:37, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- What if the re-wording was changed to something like Article Creation By:, Basic Creation By:, or Sparker of Interest for Adopter By:? Do you think any of these would be better? Do you have any ideas of your own of what a good thing to say would be? I don't want to give too much credit where it is not deserved... --Green Dragon 18:25, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- I like the idea of "Adopted Article the best. Personally I think it is a good choice to leave that as is. It is a great idea. --Seraphim Rush 23:11, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Wait, new idea. How about "This article, as a stub, was added by:"? Does that or the Sparker of Interest for Adopter By: sound better? --Green Dragon 19:16, 1 May 2007 (MDT)
- Sounds good. --Green Dragon 09:22, 2 May 2007 (MDT)
As you might remember, I was working on a project for a while before locked pages became a pretty huge problem. It got quite annoying to try to fix a link only to find that it was on a locked page. So, plunging right into the awkward question, I was wondering if I could be made a sort of a "temporary admin" for just long enough to fix those, and then reverted back to a normal user. If not, not - I'll go back to fixing them (I think I've stayed away from them for long enough to not implode on the next locked page I find...) and leave a list of protected redirects somewhere for the current sysops to deal with. Thanks. Armond 14:22, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Sure. I give you this privilege under a couple of conditions.
- Work quickly — I do not want to see you abuse your privileges when they were not given by the community via RfA.
- fix all the redirects, please.
- Do not edit any locked page not affiliated with double redirect, again I would not want to see you abuse your privileges when they were not given by the community via RfA...
- Under these conditions I grant you sysop status. --Green Dragon 15:14, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Everything you say is quite agreeable and understandable - of course I will do so. Will do my best to have everything done before the end of tomorrow. Thanks bunches. Armond 15:16, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Actually, that took a lot less time than I thought. If I can get online tonight, I should be able to finish them all by tomorrow morning. Armond 16:11, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Sounds good :). --Green Dragon 16:45, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Got that out of the way. Heh. Threw some delete tags on things with misspelled names and such, but the very last one (retorative ointment) bugged the double redirects page, so I had to delete it. Left the properly spelled one with the redirect, though. De-admin me when you get a chance :) Thanks! Armond 17:47, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Done. Thanks a lot for fixing all the redirects :). --Green Dragon 18:14, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Oh no.... I just realized... I forgot to turn off the option that adds pages I edit to my watchlist. Oh, man, clearing that lot out is going to be fun... Especially since I think it's done that for every redirect I've ever changed... >.< Armond 11:13, 2 May 2007 (MDT)
- At least they don't get changed too often :). --Green Dragon 22:33, 8 May 2007 (MDT)
Hullo there! I noticed you editing my class-in-progress. Just wanted to say "hi". Later mate. -Tim —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 19:19, 30 April 2007 (MDT). Please sign your posts.
- Hello as well. I don't really see any need to contact you, wiki's (with discussion, etc) work just fine for me :). However, good job on the class you are adding so far and if you need any help please feel free to contact me (via discussion or email — found on my user-page). Anyway, welcome to D&D Wiki and as a side comment I would recommend you login/create an account here so people know what you edit, know what you add, and know where to give credit when due. Anyway, welcome again! --Green Dragon 20:24, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Thanks mate. I love this site! I use it quite often as a reference. :) -Tim 18.104.22.168 20:28, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
- Glad to hear it and I hope some of the homebrew content has made a good impression in your campaign that you are either in or running. Anyway, glad you like the site. --Green Dragon 20:30, 30 April 2007 (MDT)
There are a considerable amount of "Index" files that would allow players a quick reference to many of the aspects of D&D such as feats and races. I dunno, it might be a good idea to use, it might not. Either way, it can be found here: http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20 . I thought it could be a useful thing for the D&D wiki to have access to. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Seraphim Rush (talk • contribs) 22:18, 30 April 2007 (MDT). Please sign your posts.
- You might want to ask this question to Dmilewski as he runs the SRD... --Green Dragon 10:39, 2 May 2007 (MDT)
- This isn't anything that involves the SRD. This stuff can be included in the DnD section (or even have its own section). The more I edit NPCs like Aelan Mooneye (3.5e NPC), the better the idea sounds. That page has a crap-load of spells, feats, classes, magic items & artifacts, creatures, and subtypes that are referenced from non-OGC materials. I wouldn't mind seeing each one having it's own page giving a brief description of the item in question (as much as allowed without breaking copyright laws), and detailed information of what source(s) in which it can be found, like so. —Sledged (talk) 12:17, 18 May 2007 (MDT)
does the open gaming licence only allow the basics, or can anything from any book go into SRD? i have a few books that arent listed, and i was wondering if it was legal to have them added to our SRD. ==Alabastor 08:28, 2 May 2007 (MDT)
- Check the inside front of the books (on the page with the copyright information). If it reads, "None of the content in this book is Open Game Content" then you can't add anything. —Green Dragon; regurgitated by Sledged
- And though the SRD is Open Game Content, not all OGC is part of the SRD (like Unearthed Arcana and parts of the Monster Manual II). The SRD is just the basics. —Sledged (talk) 09:13, 2 May 2007 (MDT)
- Sledged couldn't have explained it better. --Green Dragon 22:32, 8 May 2007 (MDT)
Lost a Page
So I was working on a prestige class, the Harmful Hand Adept. It seems to have disappeared. If you click here you'll notice that the "Allashane Fighting Style Adept" (which is the old name I used for the class) is filed under "H", where the Harmful Hand Adept used to be. I can't seem to find the class using the "search" feature either. Any suggestions? -Othtim 04:18, 3 May 2007 (MDT)
- Sorry about that. When I moved the page I forgot to change the categories... Sorry. --Green Dragon 15:14, 3 May 2007 (MDT)
Why the hell haven't you changed this (censored) logo yet?!?! C'mon, get with the (censored) picture!!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Great Wyrm Black Dragon (talk • contribs) 2007-05-05 13:14:03. Please sign your posts.
- How...pleasant of you. -- Flession 14:25, 5 May 2007 (MDT)
- I'll just quote Green Dragon:
- If you would like to work on a better logo by all means please work on one. Once you have uploaded it the community will review it and see if it is better than the current one, and if it is it will replace it.
- Also, if you know someone who's a professional graphic designer and their willing to donate a potential new logo, send them this way.
- This brings me to a question... What should we do about swearing on D&D Wiki? Should it really be censored? It is their words after all... Please give any and all ideas you may have on this subject, thanks. --Green Dragon 17:13, 6 May 2007 (MDT)
- Unless it is seriously abused, I don't think censorship of profanity is really needed. There's hardly a issue with it, and I trust that when a rare incident does occur like this one, the admin can take care of it. -- Flession 13:53, 7 May 2007 (MDT)
- I think the policy (not written in stone) should be that if the profanity is directed at someone it should be censored. So, If one says "Green Dragon is an " the should be removed, however if one says "Green Dragons last edit is " the profanity would not be removed. Does this sound acceptable? To strict? To lenient? Please give some input. --Green Dragon 15:47, 15 May 2007 (MDT)
- I believe that all profanity should be removed from the site as soon as is possible. There are many, many reasons for this. Having children idly browsing the site, being watched by their parents, and then having their parents notice a swear word, will cause this site to be removed from the child's access. It can not possibly add anything to the content that this website is bringing. Consider it to this: Racist terms are "people's words", but they should not be allowed because they are offensive. The same applies with swear words. We want this to be a website were anybody can edit, but even more importantly anybody can view. It will be blocked from schools, by parents, and by content filters if it contains swear words. I vote, remove them as soon as they appear, and let the user know that this website is about information, not an outlet for profanity. — Blue Dragon (talk) 18:42, 15 May 2007 (MDT)
- I agree with that - a couple other places I visit have been blocked only for that reason. Given that, I've put GD's profanity in comment brackets (hope you don't mind). By the way, GD, you said we should "remove the a--", which, if one called you said a--, would mean we would remove you :) Should we do that? --Armond (talk/contribs) 15:10, 16 May 2007 (MDT)
- If every "vulgarity" in the common sense is to be censored, so should any and all demeaning words...such as dumb, retarded, stupid, ugly. Positive (censored) should only be used and never negative. If you substitute freak with (censored), it's used in the exact same context and shouldn't be used. Gosh is used in substitute of god, so it should be banned. Crap should. Poop, dang, dagnabbit, sun of a gun...they all symbolize the same. If you are to remove one, then remove all. I understand the position against racist (censored) like (censored) and (censored), or sexist (censored) like (censored) or (censored), or bigoted (censored) like making fun of someone cuz of their religion, but never the case against (censored). same with (censored), (censored), (censored), (censored). And if you're going to ban words like god, then you might as well only allow religious people on this site. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Great Wyrm Black Dragon (talk • contribs) 2007-05-16 20:06. Please sign your posts.
clean up of my article pianura dei draghi
hi i see the communication of clean up you can help me please? i don't know what i can do hi --Luigiliuba 09:28, 7 May 2007 (MDT)
- I will remove it because I cannot help you format it (I do not speak your native language). Also, formatting CS's is not that big of a deal, so don't worry to much about it... --Green Dragon 22:34, 8 May 2007 (MDT)
A requested bit of Input.
Sorry to bother you, but I have a request to make: I've noticed you do quite a bit of balance ratings and suggestions, and I was wondering if you might could give me your input on my only finished race so far. Shadowkin (DnD Race) Thanks! Nighteye 20:47, 7 May 2007 (MDT)
- Done. I may have been a bit rude, and sorry in advance. --Green Dragon 22:16, 7 May 2007 (MDT)
Spellcasting Powerhouse Update
I have made some updates to the Spellcasting Powerhouse optimization. It introduces the Ultimate Magus PrC from The Complete Mage that allows a character to advance in prepared AND spontaneous arcane casting classes. Practiced spell caster can be taken for multiple casting classes. Combine this with the Wild Mages ability to increase the power of spells and the fact that the Ultimate Magus class plus Practiced Spellcaster gets you up to speed on spells per day and what level spells you cast and you get the true spell casting powerhouse. My DM is going to be running The Cult of Yex, a 1-20 campaign and I am running a character under this build. I couldn't have done it without your original Wild Mage idea! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Gworranet (talk • contribs) 18:38, 8 May 2007 (MDT). Please sign your posts.
- I'll take credit where due, however I did not help in this optimization... Could you please explain what is going on? Did you get me mixed up with a different user? I am confused... --Green Dragon 22:31, 8 May 2007 (MDT)
- Off-hand, I'd say (A) the Spellcasting Powerhouse (DnD Character Optimization) doesn't specify an author, and (B) it's your site, therefore Gworranet attributes the build to you. If you can't take credit for the build, take credit for giving the original author a place to publish it. —Sledged (talk) 22:40, 8 May 2007 (MDT)
What is LA?
I've never heard of level adjustment before. I suppose that it would be the same as a basic elf.
- Wow, coincidence. I just recently answered this exact same question yesterday, see Talk:Shæné. If you still have a question about how LA works, please fell free to ask me your question here. Thanks, and I hope this helps. --Green Dragon 15:41, 15 May 2007 (MDT)
I have it in "Hammer and Helm: A Guidebook to Dwarves" published by Green Ronin Publishingas part of the racs of renown series. --22.214.171.124 14:46, 19 May 2007 (MDT)
Hey, thank's for the note. I'm an age old player of D&D, starting nearly fifteen years ago, at the age of five, when I came into my babysitter's campaign. No joke. As for editing dandwiki, I have, over the years, accumulated a slew of homebrew rules, tasks, classes... one I've started posting on here, which will probably take a while to finish, is the Elementalist, who's unique spell list i have begun to post (ill be finishing that tonight), as well as the class. As for contributing, I'll probably try an hour or two a week. I'm only half-decent with wiki formatting, so ill be looking t other pages to get an idea of different formats, fonts, etc. Also for some reason my user name and signature don't match up... it's Macarisil Moonash but appears as Marrin (see below) Marrin 08:47, 23 May 2007 (MDT)
- Greetings again. Anyway, to fix our signature go to "my preferences" (top right corner of the screen) and once that page loads remove all content from the "Nickname" field. This should solve your problem. Also I am glad you are adding things, keep it up! I will help you format your class and spell list as time permits, if they need to be formatted. --Green Dragon 14:56, 23 May 2007 (MDT)
- Discussion moved to User talk:Mobius/EaA#Move.
Hi GD, not sure where to ask this, but is the search facility working for you? I tried searching "dog" and all I get is could not find message. Couldn't search for this page either. Can you look in on it? --Pwsnafu 17:44, 29 May 2007 (MDT)
- A couple things... Since the upgrade of MediaWiki to the newest version Blue Dragon has not yet been able to re-implement the old search (It was called lucine, I believe) that was better than the standard search. The reason the "dog" search did, and will not, work is because the standard search does not allow searches three letters or less. For any search that is three letters or less it automatically not perform the search and will give no results. I do not know why searching for "User talk:Green Dragon" did not work, however maybe you spelled something wrong... Finally, and I would be very happy if you did this, if you contact Blue Dragon and tell him you want the old search back he will most likely work on it sooner. So, please contact Blue Dragon and lets get lucine back up and running :). --Green Dragon 20:41, 29 May 2007 (MDT)
|The FreeDoc Barnstar|
|I give you the FreeDoc Barnstar for adding the Netbook of Feats to the DnD Wiki.--Dmilewski 14:45, 30 May 2007 (MDT)|
You never got a barnstar for you terrific efforts with the Netbook of Feats. Now that I'm straightening out the Feat categories, I find that we have 1,400 feats! Of those, 1/3 are from the NBoF. So, for that mountain of work, I give you this barnstar. --Dmilewski 14:45, 30 May 2007 (MDT)
- Thanks! --Green Dragon 11:51, 6 June 2007 (MDT)
Hello Sulacu, and welcome to D&D Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like D&D Wiki and decide to stay. I am the owner of the site, and if you have a question feel free to ask me, however when contacting anyone on D&D Wiki through talk pages please sign your name using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Also, if you want to help D&D Wiki but just don't know how drop me a note and I'll see what I can do. However, when dropping me a note please tell me how much time you would like to spend working, how well you know the Wiki Format, and how well you know D&D. I hope you enjoy editing here and being a D&D Wikian! If you need help ask me on my talk page, or just right here. Again, welcome! --Green Dragon 17:30, 30 May 2007 (MDT)
- Hello Green Dragon, Thanks for the welcome. My contributions are usually the result of creativity, and there are times that I feel more inclined and less inclined to be creative. I would consider my knowledge of D&D to be fair, although reasonably non-specific (I own no more than 10 books), and I have been learning to use the Wiki Format by doing, mostly, by submitting some of my recent - and less recent - works here to be scrutinized by anyone who's interested. If I can profess to be busy with anything at the moment, it's with a bestiary of sorts, maybe to help me gain skill in building monsters. If there's any help I need right now it's something quite specific. CR is something that occasionally still drives me up the hills. Otherwise, I'll be delighted to just keep learning by doing. If there are other ways I can help with anything, I might have some free time... Greetings, --Sulacu 17:38, 30 May 2007 (MDT)
Created my Wiki
Hi Green Dragon,
- As I said earlier, I created my wiki. Temporary addess.
- I installed the Google Extension (page)
- Any idea on how to have an add in every page, without manually adding it?
- Do you want the Google search to be available on every page? If so an extension that changes the standard mediawiki search into a google search does exist... Is that what you are looking for? --Green Dragon 21:25, 30 May 2007 (MDT)
- Hello David. You need to edit your default skin file. The skin that you are currently using for that test wiki is "monobook". You need to edit the file skins/Monobook.php and customize the HTML in there after the declarations so that it will display google ads with your api code. Let me know if you want more specific help. — Blue Dragon (talk) 16:17, 31 May 2007 (MDT)
Creations under my name
- Discussion moved to User talk:Sulacu#Sulacu or Ayanthrax?
I am going Backpacking...
Hello all. Blue Dragon and I will be leaving to go backpacking in Canyonlands National Park tomorrow (Saturday). We will be gone until next Wednesday or Thursday. I just want to give everyone a heads up and ask everyone if they wouldn't mind doing a few extra things... One of these things is to make sure all new articles are linked to, races needed to be added to the correct LA page, feats to their correct pages, etc. Please do this, this is very important. The other thing is to make sure every discussion is answered, simply so that people feel like their question is not overlooked. Anyway, if everyone could help accomplish these two tasks I would be more than grateful. Good gaming :). --Green Dragon 23:15, 1 June 2007 (MDT)
- I am back... The trip was cut short because our water filter broke, and we had to hike out. Oh well. How were things here? --Green Dragon 11:33, 5 June 2007 (MDT)
- Pretty uneventful... just chugging alone, as normal. Welcome back! –EldritchNumen 13:21, 8 June 2007 (MDT)
- Thanks. --Green Dragon 16:20, 8 June 2007 (MDT)
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|I give you The Tireless Contributor Barnstar for reaching 20,000 edits, and tirelessly contributing to the quality and display of the articles on D&D Wiki. Good work! — Blue Dragon (talk) 20:27, 5 June 2007 (MDT)|
- Thanks! --Green Dragon 11:51, 6 June 2007 (MDT)
- :) You all make me giggle... –EldritchNumen 17:44, 9 June 2007 (MDT)
I'd suppose that after all of this, that I'd wish my job back. In face of my declining work-time on this website, I'd think it'd be better if I was not an Sysops any longer, as I have had barely anything to do with this site. Thus, I resign. It feels sad that I look like that I have been such a douchebag with my position, as well. Until I actually deserve the actual title of re-admittance, consider the request on the boards to keep me as an Sysops as a veto. Thank you. --Pz.Az.04Maus 06:32, 7 June 2007 (MDT)
- I am sorry to have you go, and I hope you continue to contribute on your own work. Being an Admin just entitles more with very little gained (mainly one can only edit locked pages) so I hope this de-grading does not hamper your adding and modifying of content. As always, if you want to help out and don't know how please look at the To-Do List. Thanks for helping where you did. --Green Dragon 10:03, 7 June 2007 (MDT)
- ... speaking of which, Wolfen has only had one edit in the last year and a month. Are we going to do anything about that? –EldritchNumen 13:23, 8 June 2007 (MDT)
- Yes, his RfA will be sometime soon (you can start it if you would lime to). --Green Dragon 16:20, 8 June 2007 (MDT)
- Oops, I meant you can start if if you would like to... Thanks Sledged. --Green Dragon 16:28, 8 June 2007 (MDT)
The Lord of the rings
I am a huge fan of said book, and I have created a D&D campaign setting based on it. I would be interested in putting it on D&D wiki, but it is quite big so I thought I should check with you. It also has quite abit of SRD and modified SRD in it, which may need sorting out. And it is in a word document (I don't know how to turn it into D&Dwiki formatting without spending 1000+ years converting it bit by bit). It may need some work to make it entirely sound. I will not submit it without your permision, and I would also like abit of advice for converting it to wiki format please. Thanks! Sam Kay 12:57, 11 June 2007 (MDT)
- The CS will work on here, please add it. Also, about the formatting, what word do you have? I think Word 07 has a text to wiki-code converter, which may be very helpful to you. However, if you do not, Open Office (free) may have an extension that does that... If neither work I believe Blue Dragon make a PDF to wiki-code programm which he may be able to modify... Tell me if it works, or what is happening. Thanks. --Green Dragon 19:36, 11 June 2007 (MDT)
- I have word 03. Where can I get open office? Thanks for your help. Sam Kay 09:07, 12 June 2007 (MDT)
- Well, I am unable to get open office (administrater ect.) so I will ask Blue Dragon. Thanks.Sam Kay 09:34, 12 June 2007 (MDT)
- No problem. --Green Dragon 09:46, 12 June 2007 (MDT)