Tasha's Cauldron of Everything
||Wizards RPG Team
||Wizards of the Coast
||17 November, 2020
||$49.95 USD ($65.95 CAD)
|A magical mixture of rules options for the world's greatest roleplaying game.
The wizard Tasha, whose great works include the spell Tasha's Hideous Laughter, has gathered bits and bobs of precious lore during her illustrious career as an adventurer. Her enemies wouldn’t want these treasured secrets scattered across the multiverse, so in defiance, she has collected and codified these tidbits for the enrichment of all.
- EXPANDED SUBCLASSES. Try out subclass options for every Dungeons & Dragons class, including the artificer, which appears in the book.
- MORE CHARACTER OPTIONS. Delve into a collection of new class features and new feats, and customize your character’s origin using straightforward rules for modifying a character’s racial traits.
- INTRODUCING GROUP PATRONS. Whether you're part of the same criminal syndicate or working for an ancient dragon, each group patron option comes with its own perks and types of assignments.
- SPELLS, ARTIFACTS & MAGIC TATTOOS. Discover more spells, as well as magic tattoos, artifacts, and other magic items for your campaign.
- EXPANDED RULES OPTIONS. Try out rules for sidekicks, supernatural environments, natural hazards, and parleying with monsters, and gain guidance on running a session zero.
- A PLETHORA OF PUZZLES. Ready to be dropped into any D&D adventure, puzzles of varied difficulty await your adventurers, complete with traps and guidance on using the puzzles in a campaign.
Full of expanded content for players and Dungeon Masters alike, this book is a great addition to the Player's Handbook and the Dungeon Master's Guide. Baked in you'll find more rule options for all the character classes in the Player's Handbook, including more subclass options. Thrown in for good measure is the artificer class, a master of magical invention. And this witch's brew wouldn't be complete without a dash of added artifacts, spellbook options, spells for both player characters and monsters, magical tattoos, group patrons, and other tasty goodies.
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
Tasha's Cauldron of Everything features an array of content useful both to players and to Dungeon Masters. The publication has an introduction and four chapters. The first chapter features player options: one to four subclasses for every class in the Player's Handbook, optional class features (including maneuvers for battlemaster, companions for ranger and additional invocations for warlock), and new feats. The second chapter focuses on group patrons: organized groups to help build a shared purpose and place for a party. The third chapter is magic miscellany, which introduces a plethora of new spells and magic items, as well as new mechanics like tattoos and spells personalization. The fourth and last chapter provides more assets for Dungeon Masters, including how to run session zero, the sidekick mechanic, magical and supernatural events, and sample puzzles to use ingame.
Some of the content featured in this guide was previously made available in Unearthed Arcana (5e), and other works published by Wizards of the Coast, but much of it has been refined since it was first introduced.
Variant Class Features
Back to Main Page → Publication List → Wizards of the Coast