Talk:Snow Elf, Variant (5e Subrace)
From D&D Wiki
There are traits, says needs traits. "Lornknight 23:19, 22 November 2016 (MST)"
- It was missing traits when I first added the message. I'll take a look at this for you now.
- Don't use the Musicus meter, people are beginning to realise how poorly calibred it is.
- Now the problem is, this is supposed to be an elf subrace, but someone has added enough traits for this to be a race on its own. You shouldn't get all these traits and the base elf traits.
- An elf subrace gets 1.5 worth of traits using my meter (not including the ability score increase), so we need to decide what to take away. I'm going to make an edit with my best guess. Marasmusine (talk) 13:59, 11 June 2018 (MDT)
- Ah, now, wait, the problem is that we already have a Winter Elf (5e Subrace), Snow Elf, 2nd Variant (5e Subrace) and Ice Elf (5e Subrace), all fairly similar. What role is this "snow elf variant" trying to fill? Marasmusine (talk) 14:02, 11 June 2018 (MDT)