Talk:Kor (4e Race)
From D&D Wiki
- Yeah, I did notice it's too big. Thank you. Would you mind going over the race, making sure it's balanced? I think it's a bit underpowered at the moment. --PokeLinkEs (talk) 14:23, 29 April 2016 (MDT)
- Okay, it's been a while since I've done 4e so I'm not 100% sure, but:
- Can't you climb at half your speed anyway?
- That's all I got. Looks fine :)
- Suggest racial feats that 1)Do something need with the hook (swing from place to place?), 2) enhance luck of the Kor in some way, 3)Some kind of advantage in mountainous or rocky terrain. Marasmusine (talk) 14:42, 29 April 2016 (MDT)
- One thing with the climb speed, normally climb speed assumes that you have free hands and can attack as normal during the climb. Additionally you automatically climb nearly every surface (exceptions being especially slippery or weak surfaces). This allows your character to stay out of melee reach almost indefinitely which while it shouldn't allow you to totally ignore damage it removes a more than significant portion of it. --Aitharious (talk) 16:18, 7 August 2016 (MDT)