From D&D Wiki
Shouldn't "Type" be replaced with "Role"+"Power Source"? --Pwsnafu 19:21, 10 June 2008 (MDT)
- I removed things which could be pulled save the descriptions. Maybe we could, once more become tabled, organize it by role category. --Green Dragon 19:00, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
No Description Present
The Description column is saying 'no description present' even when a desc is present. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ideasmith (talk • contribs) 09:01, 28 October 2008 (MDT). Please sign your posts.
- Added descriptions for all. If a deletion template was present, then only the words "none" where added. November 2009. --18.104.22.168 22:46, 9 November 2009 (MST)
- I changed the format so the code will not be the issue - as one can now see descriptions are present on the tabled ones. --Green Dragon 18:57, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
Is it me or are 90% of these "classes" incomplete, badly formatted, and/or broken, in some way? I really think we need some admins to go through this pile and weed out (that is Delete) the entries that are just clutter and not actually complete works. This section is one of the worst for the "scratchpad" entries (that is articles that are little more then ideas, as opposed to actual working material), we need to create or direct these folks to a forum so the ideas can get fully fleshed out (and completed) before they are posted. On other Wikis articles must go through an "approval" process before they are finally posted. This tends to remove the half entries and/or incomplete ideas. Anyways just a thought. --Sepsis 11:00, 17 July 2009 (MDT)
- All of the classes should have gone through this process. The non-tabled ones are the result. --Green Dragon 19:00, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
Dual classing in 4.0?
Is it posible to dual class in 4.0? If it is can someone help me with a project? I talked with my DM and asked him if I/We can recreate the Soul blade (from 3.5e) into a homebrew class, he said if I/We can do it, it will be alright to use. Can it be done? Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I cant find anywhere else to ask. --Mega0live 07:05, 3 May 2011 (MDT)
- Multiclassing is done through feats, the multiclass feats. Anything could be recreated for 4e. Give it a try, and I would be more then willing to offer some critique about where it is working and where it is not. --Green Dragon 12:44, 3 May 2011 (MDT)
- Another thing pertaining to the multi class, the soul blade requires 5 levels of "Training" (Lack of better wording), How could I impliment this? --Mega0live 06:37, 4 May 2011 (MDT)
- You could make it a paragon class. One must be level 11 for those. --Green Dragon 21:13, 4 May 2011 (MDT)
- Well before I start again, thanks for the patience so far, its nice to see that someone actually puts up with my questions. Most would have given up by now. That works for my class as a psion, the +6 attack bonus requirement for the soul blade, which I would take the feat at lvl 12. But can I somehow rederect the leveling? Ex: mega0live psion 12/soulblade 1?
- This (In my mind) made sense, but its my mind though. XD I dont want to change much(or any) from the original class, besides some balancing if needed. Mega0live 06:43, 5 May 2011 (MDT)
- Not directly, but indirectly. Although not necessarily balanced, here is an example. Of course you would make all the utilities like this.
|Soul Blade Manifestation||Utility 10|
|As your soul manifests armor into your body it itself reacts.|
|At-Will ✦ Psionic|
|Trigger: Your body loses it's armor manifestation or you gain access to a level 11 power.|
|Requirement: No armor manifestation.|
|Effect: You can take any equipment item you own and put it into your body as a standard action. It takes up the same slot amended with "implemented", for example "Implemented Neck Slot". Equipment manifested into your body acts the same as normal, and you may use the additional slot as you please. To remove the item you must have the normal slot the equipment takes available and use a standard action. It comes out of your body and occupies its normal slot.|
|Sustain Immediate Interrupt: Your body reacts so volatility with or without armor manifested into your body that the level 11 power you gain cannot be used.|
|Special: You may only have one equipment item manifested into your body at a time.|
- The paragon path powers, of course, could also require one of the utilities like this to disregard multiclassing options.
- Does this work? Thoughts? --Green Dragon 15:35, 5 May 2011 (MDT)
This seems to work with me, Thanks for the help, ill try to ballance it, so we can use weapons in it. Mega0live 06:38, 6 May 2011 (MDT)