Stiliuans (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Also see the stiliuan creature listing.
Stiliuans grow to be about 10 feet tall and 10 feet long. They usually weigh over 800 lbs. Stiliuans speak common and their own language: Stiliuanese. e.
- +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +6 Constitution, +4 Intelligence, +6 Wisdom, +6 Charisma.
- Large size. –1 penalty to Armor Class, –1 penalty on attack rolls, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Space/Reach: 10 feet/10 feet.
- A stiliuan's base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Low-Light Vision.
- Racial Hit Dice: A stiliuan begins with six levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 6d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +6, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +2, Ref +5, and Will +5.
- Racial Skills: A stiliuan’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 9 x (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Climb, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot. Stiliuans have a +4 racial bonus to Hide and Move Silently checks. They also have a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks and can always choose to take 10 on a Climb check, even if rushed or threatened.
- Racial Feats: A stiliuan’s monstrous humanoid levels give it three feats.
- Weapon Proficiency: A stiliuan is proficient with the Short sword, Shortbow, and all simple weapons.
- +6 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: Bite (1d4), Claw (1d6).
- Special Attacks (see above): Spell-like abilities, poison, natural web.
- Special Qualities (see above): Darkvision 60 ft., Resistance to poison 5, Tremorsense.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Stiliuan. Bonus Languages: Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer
- Level Adjustment 2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||60 years||80 years||+10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||8' 0"||+1d12"||950 lb.||+10d10 lb.|
|Female||8' 6"||+2d12"||1100 lb.||+10d10 lb.|