SRD:Monstrous Humanoid Type
From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from Monstrous humanoid)
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Monstrous Humanoid Type
Monstrous humanoids are similar to humanoids, but with monstrous or animalistic features. They often have magical abilities as well.
A monstrous humanoid has the following features.
- 8-sided Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to total Hit Dice (as fighter).
- Good Reflex and Will saves.
- Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.
A monstrous humanoid possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Monstrous humanoids not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Monstrous humanoids are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Monstrous humanoids eat, sleep, and breathe.
Monstrous Humanoid Type Creatures
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Types and Subtypes