From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
|Size/Type:||Small Monstrous Humanoid (Psionic) 1st-Level Warrior|
|Hit Dice:||1d8+1 (5 hp)|
|Speed:||20 ft. (4 squares)|
|Armor Class:||18 (+1 size, +3 natural armor, +3 studded leather, +1 light shield), touch 11, flat-footed 18|
|Attack:||Longsword +3 melee (1d6/19–20) or light crossbow +2 ranged (1d6/19–20)|
|Full Attack:||Longsword +3 melee (1d6/19–20) or light crossbow +2 ranged (1d6/19–20)|
|Space/Reach:||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Attacks:||Psi-like abilities)|
|Special Qualities:||Darkvision 60 ft., resistance to fire 5, scent|
|Saves:||Fort +3, Ref +0, Will –2|
|Abilities:||Str 11, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 7, Cha 10|
|Skills:||Climb +2, Spot +4|
|Feats:||Weapon Focus (longsword), Blind FightB|
|Organization:||Squad (2–4), company (11–20 plus 2 3rd-level sergeants and 1 leader of 3rd–6th level), or band (30–100 plus 100% noncombatants plus 1 3rdlevel sergeant per 20 adults, 5 5th-level lieutenants, 3 7th-level captains, 6–10 giant beetles, and 2–5 riding giant beetles)|
|Advancement:||By character class|
Dromites stand about 3 feet tall and usually weigh slightly more than 30 pounds. They have iridescent compound eyes. Dromites wear heavy boots and light clothing, and are sometimes content with just a sturdy harness.
Dromites speak Common.
Psi-Like Abilities: 1/day: energy ray (fire, 1d6+1). Manifester level 1st. The save DC is Charisma-based. (Other dromites may manifest electricity, cold, or sonic energy rays instead; the energy ray always matches the type of energy the dromite is resistant to.)
Dromites as Characters
Dromite characters possess the following racial traits.
- +2 Charisma, –2 Strength, –2 Wisdom.
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- Dromite base land speed is 20 feet.
- Monstrous Humanoid (Psionic)
- +3 natural armor bonus.
- Naturally Psionic: Dromites gain 1 bonus power point at 1st level.
- Special Attacks (Psi-like abilities): 1/day energy ray (fire, 1d6+1). Manifester level 1st. The save DC is Charisma-based. (Other dromites may manifest electricity, cold, or sonic energy rays instead; the energy ray always matches the type of energy the dromite is resistant to.)
- Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., Resistance to fire 5 (other dromites may have resistance to cold, electricity, or sonics instead of fire), scent.
- Racial Skills: Dromites have a +2 racial bonus on Spot checks due to their compound eyes.
- Racial Feats: Dromites gain Blind-fighting as a bonus feat.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Gnome, Goblin, Terran.
- Favored Class: Wilder.
- Level Adjustment: +1.