From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Also see the unbodied creature listing.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +4 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +4 Charisma. As an incorporeal creature, an unbodied has no Strength score.
- Monstrous Humanoid (Incorporeal, Psionic)
- Medium size.
- An unbodied has a fly speed of 30 feet (good).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: An unbodied begins with four levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 4d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +4, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +4, and Will +4.
- Racial Skills: An unbodied’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 7 × (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Bluff, Diplomacy, Disguise, Intimidate, Listen, Sense Motive, and Spot. Unbodied have a +4 racial bonus on Bluff checks and Disguise checks. When using its assume likeness ability, an unbodied gets an additional +10 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks. If it can read an opponent’s mind, it gets a further +4 circumstance bonus on Bluff and Disguise checks.
- Racial Feats: An unbodied’s monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
- Natural Weapon: Incorporeal touch (1d6).
- Weapon Proficiency: An unbodied is automatically proficient with all simple weapons.
- Immune to critical hits and extra damage from being favored enemies.
- Immune to nonmagic, nonpsionic, corporeal attacks.
- 50% chance to ignore any damage from a corporeal source—except for a force effect or damage dealt by a ghost touch weapon.
- Assume Likeness (Su): An unbodied can assume the likeness of any Small, Medium, or Large creature as a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity. Its abilities do not change, but it appears to be that creature, relying on its Bluff and Disguise skills to deflect suspicion.
- Hide Mind (Su): An unbodied cannot be identified as psionic by divination spells or clairsentience powers.
- Telekinetic Force (Su): An unbodied can use telekinetic force as a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity. Manifester level 4th. The save DC 13 + Charisma modifier.
- Telepathy 100 ft.
- Psionic Powers: An unbodied manifests powers as a 4th-level psion (telepath). An unbodied who takes levels in psion (telepath) adds its racial manifesting ability and psion levels together to determine its power point reserve, manifester level, and powers known.
- Deflection bonus to Armor Class equal to character’s Charisma modifier (minimum +1).
- Favored Class: Psion (telepath).
- Level Adjustment: +4.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Races