From D&D Wiki
Copy and Paste?
Is it possible it copy the table with all formatting to another page on the wiki? If so the Admins are the only ones who could and could they please *begs* copy it to Manifesting Warrior (DnD Class). --Sabre070 03:58, 17 April 2008 (MDT)
- You can veiw the wikicoding of the page, and thus copy and paste it, with the tab on the right of the "discussion" tab; "View Source". --Sam Kay 05:16, 17 April 2008 (MDT)
- Thank you, it was just that I wanted the Mind blade enhancement table. --Sabre070 16:53, 17 April 2008 (MDT)
What Happened to the Prestige?
I have been trying to look up some things about the prestige class that goes by the same name and I wondering why that is not on this site or what happened to it, such as it was made a base class in the latest psion book. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Darthkarnage (talk • contribs) 2008-07-01 13:52. Please sign your posts.
- Didn't know there was a soulknife prestige class. The SRD hosted on this site contains only information from WotC's 3.5 SRD. The PrC for which you're looking may be from 3.0, a non-OGC source, and/or a third party. —Sledged (talk) 14:22, 1 July 2008 (MDT)
- the book that I have says that it is the revamped version though it does not say on it that it is 3.5 I will have to do some looking thanks a bunch. --Darthkarnage 23:11, 2 July 2008 (MDT)
- I have only seen the Soulknife as a class... Although I think we do have some soulknife prestige class variants floating around on D&D Wiki. Maybe you looked at one of those? --Green Dragon 22:28, 3 July 2008 (MDT)
- Soulknife prc is from phb, which is obsoleted by eph, which turned soulknife into a base class. also the epic progression the table doesnt show the mind strike advancement. would fix but edit blocked. Zau 03:24, 21 May 2009 (MDT)
- The site is 3.5. When the SRD went from 3.0 to 3.5, WotC pulled the 3.0 versions, so I never even saw the PrC version when converting. The 3.0 SRD is still floating about out there. I leave it as an exercise to the class to put that onto this wiki.--Dmilewski 04:40, 25 May 2009 (MDT)
- There is a soul blade prestige, its on the dandwiki here Mega0live 20:04, 29 February 2012 (MST)
Got a question about varying the soulknife's shape mind blade ability. I think it should spread a little farther than just a long sword and a bastard sword. Specifically, I was looking at turning it into a katana. I wanted some input on how to make that balanced. You would have to take the exotic weapon proficiency for it, but something more might be in order. Perhaps you could have the soulknife have to pay money or take some other penalty in order to broaden the scope of what he can turn his mind blade into. If you wanted to take it really far, you could even have your soulknife learn how to make simple tools with his mind. --Dragonfire 22:00 est, 2/29/2012
A katana is considered a master work bastard sword.
Prestige class - any thoughts on 3.0?
Any one have any experience with the 3.0 class? it looks more rogue-ish with a little psy war thrown in. Power good or a little low or what? I was hoping to maybe revive a profane version of the soulknife as a project... but was hoping to have some idea of power level and playability from the pros before I dove in... Bucky33 (talk) 18:22, 14 June 2014 (MDT)
- If you are playing 3.5e I would stick with this version, the 3.5e one, since it was made for that edition. --Green Dragon (talk) 11:09, 15 June 2014 (MDT)
Powers as a Soulknife?
Because Soulknife is a psionic class, it should count towards a character's manifester level (but not provide extra power points). As a level 1 Soulknife, you also receive the [Wilder] psionic feat, which grants you 2 power points.
If you were a Soulknife without any other psionic classes, could you take the [Expanded Knowledge] psionic feat to gain the use of a power? Even if this was the case, a Soulknife only has 2 power points (+ bonus points from main score... whichever one that would turn out to be) and would only be able to get more from the [Psionic Talent] psionic feat.