OGC:Suffering Orcs (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, −2 Constitution, −4 Charisma.
- Humanoid (Orc).
- Medium: As medium-size creatures, suffering orcs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Suffering orc base land speed is 30 feet.
- +2 racial bonus on Will saves and +4 racial bonus against enchantment and charm spells and effects.
- +4 racial bonus to all check and saves to resist pain or intimidation.
- Hideousness: Suffering orcs are so grotesque most people recoil from them. No initial reaction toward a suffering orc can ever be better than neutral, no matter what the conditions.
- Distracting Banter: Suffering orcs use their appalling appearance to their advantage. When engaged in combat, they can, as a free action, utter raspy moans to whisper insults at their opponents. All foes within 30 ft. suffer a -4 penalty to their Concentration checks.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day — daze. A suffering orc with an Intelligence score of 12 or higher gains the following spell-like abilities: 1/day — cause fear, daze monster, hideous laughter, and rage. Caster level is 1. The save DC is Intelligence-based.
- Darkvision: Suffering orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and suffering orcs can function just fine with no light at all.
- Light Sensitivity: Suffering orcs are dazzled in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
- Orcblood: For all special abilities and effects related to race, a suffering orc is considered an orc.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Orc. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, and Infernal
- Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass suffering orc’s wizard class does not count when determining whether he takes an XP penalty. If your campaign includes rules for a shaman class, replace wizard with shaman.
- Level Adjustment: +1