Armor (plate), legendary
When you wear this suit of hulking plate armor you have a base AC of 20. The suit is powered by an engine that combines steam, clockwork and magic; however the armor itself is nonmagical.
While you are wearing this armor, you gain the following features:
- You have advantage on saving throws made to resist being pushed or pulled, or knocked prone.
- You have resistance to acid, force, necrotic, bludgeoning, piercing, poison, and slashing damage.
- You are vulnerable to lightning damage.
- You have advantage on saving throws against being poisoned.
- Your maximum walking speed is half of your base walking speed (minimum 15).
- You have disadvantage with Dexterity saving throws and Stealth and Sleight of Hand checks.
- Bulky gloves prevent you from being able to use light and undersized weapons.
- You have a +2 bonus to Strength checks and saving throws.
- Your voice is nearly completely muted and must make a DC 10 Constitution check to have your voice heard in large gatherings.
- Your swimming speed is 0, and you sink in water.
- The suit contains a self-circulating air system, enabling you to breathe in hostile environments such as underwater and outer space.
- Donning or doffing this armor requires an hour to perform.
The armor weighs 500 pounds.
A tanked juggernaut armor, Source