armor (Plate), Legendary
When you wear this suit of hulking plate armor you have an AC of 20. The suit is powered by a engine that combines steam, clockwork and magic; however the armor itself is non-magical. If a creature that is not attuned to this armor attempts to wear it, it clatters to the ground.
While you are wearing this armor, you gain the following features:
- You gain advantage on saving throws made to avoid forced movement or being knocked prone.
- immunity to Poison, Fire, Force and Acid damage
- resistance to Piercing, Bludgeoning, Slashing,
- While wearing this armor you have a vulnerability to cold and lightning damage.
- Impossible to swim in this armor
- Bulky gloves disable you from being able to use small weapons and you have disadvantage on slight of hand checks.
- Your strength has and additional +2.
- It take half an hour to put this suit on and a full hour to remove this suit
- The armor provides a resistance to magic, granting advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects (except those caused by the armor itself). When you are required to make a save to have half damage you take none on a successful save and half on a failed one.
- Your movement speed is decreased by 15 feet.
- You have disadvantage against Dexterity saving throws.
- Your voice is nearly completely muted and must make a Constitution save to have your voice heard in large gatherings.
- Once attuned to a creature, the armor will not accept a new owner until they die, making it impossible to attune to.
This Suit weighs 440lbs but it doesn't add to the characters carrying capacity
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Equipment → Magic Armor