Weapon (Pistol), Legendary (requires attunement)
A black pistol with black flame running along the barrel. It is made of pure evil intent and the eviler the person, the stronger the flame is. The gin gun change depending on what the user wants it to be but there is two similarities to every version of it, it is completely black, and the black flames.
This pistol was used by a legendary gunslinger who took down an entire species of Yuan-Ti with only one shot. 500 years later, the gun was seized off a Gunslinger in a saloon after a gunfight that led to 70 deaths and 300 severely injured.
This weapon increases in strength, referred to as its level. It increases by 1 level for every 150 damage it deals. The number of damage dealt by the weapon decreases by 10 at midnight.
- Evil: The host of this weapon's alignment becomes Neutral Evil
- Dark Shot: The host channels the weapon’s flames into a shot, making a single attack with it as an action. If your alignment is Lawful Evil it deals 1d10 necrotic damage, if Neutral Evil it deals 1d20 necrotic damage, and if Chaotic Evil it deals 2d20 necrotic damage. This can be done a 6 times, regaining use at midnight.
- Blood thirsty: If the host's hit points fall below half their maximum, all damage done by the gun heals them for half as many hit points and they gain immunity to necrotic damage for 1 minute. This can be used once, regaining use of this at midnight.
- Darkness Summon: When the host uses a Dark Shot, they may force the target to attempt a DC 18 Charisma saving throw, becoming charmed on a failure. They may reattempt this saving throw at the end of each of their turns, ending the effect early on a success. This can succeed once, regaining use at midnight.
- Shadow Stalk: The host can fire a Dark Shot at a creature that is not Undead, an Elemental, or a Construct, piercing their shadow. A copy of the creature that is charmed by the host is created within 5 feet of the creature. It lasts for 1 minute or until it is reduced to 0 hit points, and is vulnerable to all damage. This can be done to a creature under the effects of Darkness Summon, and can be done once, regaining use at midnight.
- Summon Darkness: The host creates an identical copy of themselves. It is identical to them in every way, save for being Gargantuan. It is charmed by the host, and exists for 1 minute or until it is reduced to 0 hit points. This can be done once, regaining use at the end of a long rest.