From D&D Wiki
Welcome to D&D Wiki!
Hello Sulacu, and welcome to D&D Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like D&D Wiki and decide to stay. I am the owner of the site, and if you have a question feel free to ask me, however when contacting anyone on D&D Wiki through talk pages please sign your name using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Also, if you want to help D&D Wiki but just don't know how drop me a note and I'll see what I can do. However, when dropping me a note please tell me how much time you would like to spend working, how well you know the Wiki Format, and how well you know D&D. I hope you enjoy editing here and being a D&D Wikian! If you need help ask me on my talk page, or just right here. Again, welcome! --Green Dragon 17:30, 30 May 2007 (MDT)
Sulacu or Ayanthrax?
- Response moved from User talk:Green Dragon#Creations under my name
Hello. On a couple of your creations you have the author name as "Ayanthrax" which links to your user page (User:Sulacu). I am just wondering if you would like to have all your creations under the name of "Ayanthrax" or if you want them to be under the name of "Sulacu". Also, if you would rather be called "Ayanthrax" that username is available and a user name change could be possible. Let me know what you want done, and what you want to be known as. Thanks. --Green Dragon 23:54, 31 May 2007 (MDT)
- In response to your message, I would like to keep my name as it is, Sulacu , and I'd like to have all my creations under that name. Thanks --Sulacu 08:42, 1 June 2007 (MDT)
- No problem. I will standardize all your creations so they are all under the same name. Thanks for letting me know what you want done. --Green Dragon 11:10, 1 June 2007 (MDT)
- The Rust Rat is incomplete because I let it be. For all intents and purposes, the statistics are complete. It's just that I put them on the Wizard Boards a long time ago, when I had not the faintest clue of how to create monsters. I've just put off correcting it. I'll do it momentarily. --Sulacu 14:57, 15 June 2007 (MDT)
Half-Life 2 Copyright Issues
Your pages based on "Half-Life 2" (which is a computer game, if I am not mistaken) use various copyrighted materials, and so you need to use Template: Copyright Disclaimer, as shown below:
Back to [[Main Page]] → [[Dungeons and Dragons]] → [[DnD
Equipment|Equipment]] → [[User Mundane Armor|Mundane Armor]].
I have added it to your existing "Half-Life 2" pages, but when you make another of these pages (or any other page utilizing copyrighted material), please add Template: Copyright Disclaimer. Thanks! --Sam Kay 12:56, 16 October 2007 (MDT)
Hello. For future reference (and so you can help other people when they add feats) all feats, once added to D&D Wiki, need to be manually added to the appropriate feat area (for example Barricade needs to be added to DnD General Feats). I am just letting you know for future reference what must be done with all newly added feats :) and so you can fix your recent submissions to D&D Wiki. --Green Dragon 19:21, 10 December 2007 (MST)
- I have added them for you, but next time you add some feats make sure they are linked to correctly, thanks! --Green Dragon 19:40, 10 December 2007 (MST)
Augh, still trying to get the hang of this MoI interface. Sorry. I screwed it up. Anyways...
I made some changes to Arcane Savant. Are you still actively working on this page? I planned to make a few more changes, with your blessing. I really love the class, right now I'm building an epic NPC (Planar Sorcerer 4/ Wizard (Conjuration) 3/ Arcane Savant 27/ Elemental Savant 10), and I think the flavour or Arcane Savant PERFECTLY fits the concept I'm trying to get out! Anyways, Thanks again for the excellent idea, you really sparked my imagination! Also, I hope you won't be too irritated with the changes I've made, I'm just trying to make it work for 27 class levels. Right now the epic progession is kind of weak for the Arcane Savant. Anyways, ttyl. Hit me back with your comments. --Othtim 19:58, 15 February 2008 (MST)
- Heh, jees. Why would you possibly want to play a theurgic prestige class past 10th level? It's a waste of class levels. Theurgic prestige classes increase spell capacity and caster level, but completely kill all other features of the classes they're tied to stone dead. Playing one up to 27th level is such a waste. I'd take only 10 levels in Arcane Savant if I were you, and furthermore use the other 17 levels for 9 levels of Wizard and 8 levels of Planar Sorcerer instead. --Sulacu 23:54, 15 February 2008 (MST)
- Yeah, I actually had that from back when I was playing around with different options for the epic class, before I realized I have screwed it up bad. Anyways, I actually just changed it back to sor 21/wiz 3/arcane savant 10, which is what I wanted. Incidentally, I the character doesn't have a familiar, so he really doesn't lose that much by sticking with arcane savant, except for the feat every three levels...wait...I guess he *does* lose a lot! :D --Othtim 23:57, 15 February 2008 (MST)
- Exactly, and Arcane Savant itself has a bit of a crux also. Since to fully benefit from its effects, you need to be able to cast spells of as many levels as possible with both class progressions. If your Sorcerer level makes you able to cast a 9th level spell and your Wizard level doesn't, you cannot use your Arcane Savant progression with 9th level spells. --Sulacu 00:05, 16 February 2008 (MST)
- Oh dang, you should really update the class text to say so. That wasn't clear from what I read. So you're saying that in order to gain the effects of Arcane Gestalt, you need to be able to access L9 spells in both classes? So lets say I had a level 11 wizard and L21 sorcerer prior to taking the Arcane Savant PrC ... the class levels gained in Arcane Savant would bump the character up to L21 sorcerer and L17 wizard at 10th level, which would allow the character to take advantage of Arcane Gestalt up to level 9 spells. Am I correct? --Othtim 00:22, 16 February 2008 (MST)
- No. What I'm saying is that you can only gain the benefits of swapping spells and of arcane gestalt for levels of spells that you can cast with both prepared and spontaneous arcane spellcasting. Otherwise all is good. --Sulacu 01:02, 16 February 2008 (MST)
- Ah, gotcha. --Othtim 01:15, 16 February 2008 (MST)
- A few more notes on integration of sorcerer/wizard spells. The class as written now (as far as I can see) doesn't address bonus spells from School Specialization. I propose adding a section that explains that bonus spells from School Specialization can be used to cast spontaneous spells, but the caster can only use the slot to cast a spell from their chosen school. --Othtim 19:36, 16 February 2008 (MST)
- Also, after Arcane Gestalt, do bonus spells from School Specialization apply to spell levels above 9 gained from Improved Spell Capacity, if the Improved Spell Capacity was taken prior to Arcane Gestalt and was used for a spontaneous spellcasting class? What's your take on this? --Othtim 22:02, 16 February 2008 (MST)
- I would say so, to keep it simple --Sulacu 22:14, 19 February 2008 (MST)
- I made some flavour edits to Arcane Savant. I hope they're okay by you :D I might roll up a Sample Arcane Savant soon too. <3 this class.--Othtim 14:23, 5 March 2008 (MST)
I think that one is cool. Nice job. --Hatman 14:09, 25 February 2008 (MST)
- Thank you! :P --Sulacu 22:15, 25 February 2008 (MST)
- You are welcome. I see you like Half Life. I saw this video on youtube called "HALF LIFE IN 60 SECONDS", and it was awesome!--Hatman 20:33, 29 February 2008 (MST)
|I give you this Barnstar for correctly adding blindsight to D&D Wiki. It's been a while since I've seen a feat that has been correctly added to D&D Wiki — linking on Epic Feats and all. Thanks, it really helps. --Green Dragon 21:35, 22 June 2008 (MDT)|
- Whee, thanks. I do my best. :D --Sulacu 16:13, 23 June 2008 (MDT)
A Variation of Your Bazooka
I have a variation on your bazooka that I would like add to the article. It's called a Pie Bazooka. The details are essentially the same except it uses pies (preferably cream pies) as ammo. Also, I'd happy to collaberate with you on any additional details you would like to add. --Jimmy (Garfield of Borg) 15:57, 27 January 2009 (MST)
- I don't mind, but every item should have its individual page. If you want you can make a page and link to mine, denoting your weapon as a variant of mine. --Sulacu 16:09, 27 January 2009 (MST)
I was recently inspired, by watching Princess Mononoke for the fiftieth time, to create a Kodama creature for the D&D wiki. Imagine my annoyance when I found out it was already done! I thought, "Hey, maybe it sucks and I can make it better!", but then I checked it out and saw that it was done rather well. So I suppose I'm no longer annoyed that it was done before, seeing as you did such a good job with it. I just thought I'd give you some props! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Wyrm (talk • contribs) 14:23, 23 March 2009 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- Sure, although I'll be keeping a copy of it elsewhere. --Sulacu 19:26, 22 August 2009 (MDT)