User talk:Blue Dragon
From D&D Wiki
Request for exemption from the computer search and captcha redirect
Blue Dragon, I'm working on a massive page for my campaign Dominaria and I'm just getting into the swing of including a lot of links (some of which link outside D&D wiki). Also I am about to go on leave and will be uploading maps as I'm able to produce them which I'm pretty sure takes you to a redirect. In any case, I'm working a lot on this wiki and I get sent to the redirect enough that it's becoming a bother. What would I need to do to get an exemption?
Also as an aside, I've always wanted to be an admin but really never had the time. What is a section of D&D wiki that I could focus time into and help out?
- Hi Ixidor, I've added you to the exemption list. Please let me know if you're still required to perform the proof-of-work. Thanks! — Blue Dragon (talk) 23:05, 19 December 2013 (MST)
Request for Exemption for New Account Puzzle
I am having trouble trying to get an account on this wiki. After I fill in the required fields, I click the "Begin Puzzle Search" button and after a few minute it gives me a number, which I believe to be the solution to the puzzle, but when I click register it says I didn't input it correctly. If an exemption won't fix this, would be so kind as to tell me what I'm doing incorrectly.
- I've added a temporary exemption for the IP address that made your edits. Please let me know if you run into any more problems registering. Thanks! — Blue Dragon (talk) 09:06, 28 December 2013 (MST)
It worked! Thank you.
'nother format changing update
I've noticed recently that things like Template:SRD Feat Breadcrumb and other similar articles have changed in that " → " makes some real weird <pre></pre>-like format, rather than just an arrow. I assume this is the product of some wiki update, so is this a thing we can fix without editing all articles with a → error? Thanksa-kindly. --SgtLion (talk) 04:53, 12 January 2014 (MST)
- I seem to have fixed it by removing the whitespace. For some reason the transculsion thought there was a newline then whitespace (which makes that indented block). Marasmusine (talk) 05:44, 12 January 2014 (MST)
'Tawny' Unable to use account
Bleh, a second thing in one day. A friend o' mine made an account called 'Tawny' in the past couple days. For some reason, though, whenever she logs into her account, from any IP, she just gets a white screen instead of dandwiki. Other accounts she makes and as an IP she can log in use the site fine. I can't see any kind of block log, or anythin' that would indicate what is going on. Any assistance would be dandy --SgtLion (talk) 10:31, 12 January 2014 (MST)
- Hi SgtLion, sorry for not noticing this post sooner. The problem is that the Tawny account was set to use the skin "standard" which is not rendering at the moment. I unset this preference and removed the broken skins---she should be able to log in again. Please let me know if there are any more problems. Thanks, — Blue Dragon (talk) 09:42, 19 January 2014 (MST)
Request for exemption
The new puzzle thing is apparently too complex for my toaster to handle, and it just sit there and goes on forever trying to solve the puzzle before crashing. Could I please get an exemption? --Salasay Δ 16:49, 13 January 2014 (MST)
- It also makes me do the puzzle thing on ramdom edits that definitely didn't have external links in them. --Salasay Δ 22:40, 18 January 2014 (MST)
- Hi Salasay, I've made an exception for you. Please let me know if you continue to get the challenges. Thanks, — Blue Dragon (talk) 09:27, 19 January 2014 (MST)
Can't create account.
Hi Blue Dragon, I'm having the same problem that someone else on the discussion had, namely that I can't create an account because it keeps saying that the capcha code or whatever was incorrect or missing, even though I wait for the puzzle search to finish. would like to get an exemption, thanks.
- I've made an exception for your IP. Please let me know if you have any more problems. Thanks! — Blue Dragon (talk) 18:20, 28 January 2014 (MST)