Talk:Races of War (3.5e Sourcebook)/Warriors with Style
From D&D Wiki
The Feats here are great! I can see how they would really keep Fighters useful.
For [Skill] feats, what about:
Skill Specialist [Skill]
You are especially talented at one skill.
Benefits: This is a feat that scales with your skill ranks in the chosen skill. May be taken multiple times, each time applied to a different skill.
- +0: this skill is always considered a class skill for you
- +4: +3 bonus to skill checks with this skill
- +9: skill synergies from or to this skill scale (+2 at 5, +4 at 10, etc)
- +14: the time taken for using this skill is halved
- +19: you can always Take 10 on any skill checks with this skill.
--reddir 17:00, 21 September 2009 (MDT)
- Thank you! --reddir 19:08, 21 September 2009 (MDT)
 Feat comparison
Just noticing this but several of the feats are obviously far more useful than others. Has anyone considered trying to tune these up so they are all about average? Tivanir 08:20, 20 April 2012 (MDT)