Wondrous Item, artifact (requires attunement)
The Wayfinder is an ancient, crystal bronze compass created by Evira the Enchantress for a humble adventurer. Wayfinder always points in the direction its holder wish to go. If there's no specific direction in mind, it points north.
- While holding the Wayfinder, you are always under the effects of the find the path spell.
- The Wayfinder cannot be unwillingly dropped, or stolen. If it is, it will magically reappear in your inventory after 1d4 days.
- As long as Wayfinder is in your possession you have the advantage on Survival (Wisdom) and Nature (Intelligence) checks.
- If you leave the material plane, Wayfinder is temporarily useless, along with any of its magical abilities
- Wayfinder has an armor class of 5, and 1 hit point. If it breaks, it is rendered useless.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Equipment → Artifacts