Wondrous Item (wand), artifact (requires attunement by a spellcaster)
This 1 foot long piece of dark oak wood with hints of blue and with gold runes is the creation of the Grand Archmage Altus, a being stronger than the gods. It increases the strength of your spells and their accuracy.
In addition to functioning as an implement, the Wand of Atlus functions as a dagger. In addition, you gain the following benefits:
- While holding the wand, you gain a +3 bonus to spell attack rolls.
- You gain a +3 bonus to weapon attack and damage rolls made with the wand. Weapon attacks made with the wand deal force damage.
- While holding the wand, spells you cast ignore a creature's resistances.
- You can use a bonus action to cast misty step.
- When you finish a long rest, you can choose for the Wand of Atlus to function as either a Ring of Spell Turning or a Ring of Spell Storing.
- The Wand of Altus is a sentient Neutral wand with an Intelligence of 30, Wisdom of 27, and Charisma of 25.
Random Properties. The Wand of Altus has the following random properties:
- 2 minor detrimental properties
- 1 major detrimental property
Destroying the Wand of Altus. The Wand of Atlus can only be destroyed by a wish spell cast by the creature attuned to it.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Equipment → Artifacts