Wadjet (5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
Large elemental (Genie), chaotic neutral
Saving Throws Int+10, Wis+8, Cha+9, Con+10
Magic Resistance. The Wadjet has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
Magic Weapons. The Wadjet's weapon attacks are magical.
Multiattack. The Wadjet can make six attacks with it's claws instead of casting rays from it's hands.
Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.
Hand Rays: The Wadjet fires four of the following rays at random, choosing one of four targets it can see within 120 feet of it:
1. Fire Ray. Target must roll DC 18 Dexterity saving throw or take 55 (10d10) fire damage and if it fails that save the target is set on fire for the next turn suffering 25 (5d10) fire damage and has disadvantage.
2. Lightning Ray. Target must roll DC 18 Strength saving throw or take 45 (10d8) Lightning damage and if it fails this save the Target is pushed 30 feet in any direction.
3. Ice Ray. Target must roll DC 18 Constitution saving throw or take 45 (10d8) Cold damage and be Paralyzed for 1 minute (imprisoned in ice). The Target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of it's turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
4. Ray of Rage. Target must roll DC 18 Intelligence saving throw or take 25 (10d4) Psychic damage and the target is Charmed for 1 minute. The Charmed target must use an action each it's turns before moving to make a melee attack against a creature other than itself that the Wadjet mentally chooses. A creature can repeat it's saving throws at the end of each of it's turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
5. Ray of Banishment. Target must roll DC 18 Wisdom saving throw or banished into the ethereal plane for 1 minute. A creature can repeat it's saving throws at the end of each of it's turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
6. Ray of Terror. Target must roll DC 18 Charisma saving throw or takes 25 (10d4) Necrotic damage and the target is Frightened for one minute. A creature can repeat it's saving throws at the end of each of it's turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
The can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. The regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn. The Wadjet can take 2 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. The Wadjet regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.
Hand Ray. The Wadjet makes one Hand Ray attack.
Teleport (Costs 2 Actions). The Wadjet magically teleports, along with any equipment it is wearing or carrying, up to 120 feet to an unoccupied space it can see.
Wadjets are powerful sorcerers among genie kind. They appear like a calmly and sensual young adult from the waist up but attached to the lower end of a great serpent with feathers at the end of it's tail. They also generally have brilliant wings that appear like a peacock's tail and great swooping horns spring from their heads like a crescent moon. They generally have six arms and can fire various magical spells at their foes from each of their gem encrusted hands. Though they are brilliant magical creature they are incredibly deadly with their magical repertoire and heroes would be wise to close the distance or hit them at range with arrows and javelins. The Wadjet were said to have once been the servants of pagan gods but when their lords were overthrown they were hurled to the earth and greater cosmos to wander for eternity with no purpose. They can easily be bribed with luxurious baubles and fine wines to serve in the armies of Efreeti Sultans and Djinn Archmagi.