From D&D Wiki
|“||Call me The King. Because I am The King. Not sure what I'm The King of, but I'm The King nonetheless.||”|
I'm 14, and I've been playing D&D since the 7th grade. If you have any constructive criticism leave it here.
I have a good mix of nerd and non-nerd.
- I take Jiu-Jitsu. I'm a Purple belt.
- I play Soccer. Favorite team is Barcelona (Obviously. Everyone else sucks. No offense to everyone else.).
- I play some Basketball.
- I hate Baseball and Football.
Other Games I Play
- Guild Wars
- DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online)
- AOM (Age of Mythology)
- AOE (Age of Empires)
- And any other strategy card, computer, or board game you can find.
- My favorite pages are:
- My favorite classes are:
- My favorite races are:
- My favorite feats:
- Jack of All Trades
- Raven Queens Blessing (Divinity)
- Burning Blizzard
- My favorite creations:
Dnd Items I Suggest
I'm always going to Barnes and Noble or Borders to pick up DnD items.
- All the Dark Sun items (Dark Sun Campaign Setting, Dark Sun Creature Catalog, and Desert of Athas: Dungeon Tiles)
- Hammerfast: A Dwarven Outpost Adventure Site (Map)
- Dangerous Delves Miniature Monsters
- Revenge Of the Giants (The rest of the items are better then this, but this book is still good.)
- Martial Heroes (#1 and #2. I only have #1 but have used #2.)
- Dungeon Masters Kit (Essential for all DM's.)
- Players Handbook (#1, #2, and #3. I only own #1, but #2 and #3 look very good.)
Note: I find that Barnes and Noble has a huge selection of DnD books, but never has miniatures. On the other hand Borders is easy to find Stuff at and has a bunch of miniatures, but not very many books.
Though this is an amazing website there are some other good websites out there. Click here to view a few.
Here is the Link to my page on Asmor wiki http://www.asmor.com/toa/wiki/index.php?title=User:Nomnomking
Back to Main Page.