Two Kobolds in a Suit (5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Two Kobolds in a Suit
You are two Kobolds in a suit. There is no other way to explain this. It is up to the two of you to come up with your disguise. We recommend going with a Dragonborn disguise.
Once upon a time, Crick and Frazzle went to a human carnival. It was very frowned upon by their pack, but they were just two young Draconics looking to have some fun. However, they were quick to notice that nothing was sized for them. Everything was twice their size, too tall, too high up, and out of the way of their grabby little hands.
In a brilliant moment of "Hey, I have an idea," Crick suggested to Frazzle to ride around on his shoulders. They found a cloak to hide in, and disguised themselves as a short Dragonborn, getting snacks, playing games, and having fun. They decided to refer to their disguise as Totli Ada Cronborn. And he was TOTALLY a Dragonborn.
Two Kobolds in a Suit Names
You can pick a name for each of your kobolds, but the two of you must share a name to share. Your "Suit's Name".
Two Kobolds in a Suit Traits
Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity, Intelligence, and Charisma scores each increase by 1.
Age. You mature at age 6 and live until 120, but you do not have the correct coordination training until at least 10.
Size. Your size is Medium... or is it?
Speed. Your base walking speed is 25 feet.
Darkvision. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Flawless Disguise. You have proficiency in Deception and Insight.
Two Heads. You must make two different personalities for your Kobolds. Decide which Kobold is in the two different positions. The two Kobolds can speak to each other in a way no other creature can detect.
Inherent Instability. Your maximum HP is decreased by 2 for each level you gain.
Awkward Frame. You cannot wear armor.
Disguise Suit. It is a rite of passage for a young Two Kobolds in a Suit to construct their own disguise suit. The suit may look aesthetically however you want, as long as it will fit both of you and makes sense for the features you select. Choose two of the following features for your suit:
- Wiggle Room. When you are hit by a melee weapon attack, you may use your reaction to gain resistance that that attack only. You may use this feature once per short rest.
- Arm Holes. You can use two reactions per round instead of one. You can only use one per turn. You also gain proficiency in Sleight of Hand.
- Built in Armor. You may wear armor. Additionally, while you are not wearing armor, you have an AC of 12 + your Dexterity modifier.
- Load Bearing Frame. Your carrying capacity is doubled and you count as having an appropriate anatomy for a mount.
- Cuteness. You gain proficiency in Animal Handling. Additionally, once per long rest, you may attempt to charm a creature that can see you with your cuteness. They make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failure they are charmed by you for one minute or until you or your allies harm the creature. The DC for the Wisdom saving throw is 8 + your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus.
- Concealed Dart Launcher. Once per long rest, as a bonus action, you can unleash a small volley of bolts from a hidden location on you suit. Make 2 ranged weapon attack rolls, which you are proficient in, on targets that you can see within 60 feet of you. They may be the same or different targets. For each attack that hits, deal 1d6 + your Dexterity modifier piercing damage. The number of bolts you fire increase at the following levels: three at 5th, four at 13th, and five at 17th.
Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common, Kobold, and one other language of your choice.
Random Height and Weight
|′ ″||+||lb.||× () lb.|
*Height = base height + height modifier