The White Plague (5e Disease)
From D&D Wiki
The White Plague
This is diseases is meant to be used with the dire diseases variant rule.
If you don't want to use those rules you can consider what I call a "greater diseases" to be the name of the sickness and the "lesser diseases" to be the side effects.
Contracting The White Plague
Contracting:(comes from zombies and gasts and other zombie like creatures) Getting any of there body fluid on you con save DC 11 being bitten DC 13. (this grater sickness can not be cured by nomral means or magic other than upcasting grater restrtion at level 8) there should be an ingame cure up to the gm. And the lesser sickness can only be cured by lesser restation or grater. HOWEVER the whole sickness can be cured by nomral medical work or nomral magic IF its cured Before the seond lesser effect happens. (BUT after it happenes the first time removing that effect won't make the sickness curable)
Each Day the infected makes a con save DC 10 + number of days sence the last time they faild a con save on this sickness If they fail they gain the next lesser sicknes on the list if one is removed then failing makes that one become replacd.
Anyone who dies will turn in to a zombie. Or a more powerful undead IF they are higher level. (example If they are level 3 they can be a CR 3 undead) time until dead body comes to life.(roll 1d100 (1-20= 1d10 turns) (21-40=1d10 hours) (41-60=1d10 days) (61-99=1d10 weeks) (100= they leap up right away with full health and get to make one turn before combat starts)
- The early sighs. Coughing and small white flakes under the eye. A per or medical cheek of 16 will be needed to notice.
- The White Mark! The skin becomes a pale white.
- White hair.
- Plale eyes. Your eye cloor becomes a plae whiteish cloor. Your per is lowerd by -2 as your vision becomes worse and some times (up to gm when) you will see ghosts espeicaly oythers who died of this sickness. And you can only see in black and white.
- Dying. Every day you have this effect on you roll con dc 16 or else you lose 10 max hp.
Only after loseing half your health do you move to the next lesser sickneses.
- sickly. Now your skin is as white as snow and you have dissadvngage on all con rolls.
- White Eyes. Yours are 100% white making you 100% blind BUT you can see all ghosts and thngs in the athreal plane.
<Disease> can be cured with lesser restoration .