Talk:Troll Bodyguard (3.5e NPC)
From D&D Wiki
- Thanks. I'd forgotten that we've begun using ECL cats. Sorry! --EldritchNumen 13:05, 11 February 2007 (MST)
- Looks better, thanks for doing that. --Green Dragon 13:10, 11 February 2007 (MST)
- He has one too many feats: 2 bonus fighter feats + 1st, 3rd, and 6th level feats = 5 feats. I suggest getting rid of Dodge.
- The two levels of fighter brought his total HD up to 8, he gets an ability score increase.
- I'm fine with him having the greater scores. So, his new stats should be: 28, 17, 26, 6, 10, and 4 (I commented the breakdown). We'll also drop Dodge. I'll have to change all of the other stats, too, with the ability changes... it'll take me a couple of days to get to. –EldritchNumen 13:55, 7 May 2007 (MDT)
- Oh, yeah. Thanks. I was wondering where I'd pulled that out from! :) I'll get it changed up pretty soon. –EldritchNumen 15:14, 7 May 2007 (MDT)
- It looks good-- thanks! I've been really busy recently what with uni getting out, work starting, and the works (and I don't have consistent internet access at my house), so things have been a little slow. Thanks again for running the numbers-- I checked most of it and it works out (except HP; it is a minor point, but I'd rather not give full HP at first level, despite the elite array). I changed the HP to 102 and checked the math. Thanks! –EldritchNumen 19:20, 2 June 2007 (MDT)