I wonder if there could be a special rule for throwing this like an Olympic hammer throw? Those guys really spin! Marasmusine (talk) 10:46, 5 June 2016 (MDT)
- That's basically what this thing is, so I don't see why not! --Kydo (talk) 11:50, 5 June 2016 (MDT)
- How about something like:
- You can use your action to spin with the throwing hammer. While you are spinning, you can make an opportunity attack against a creature entering your reach. If you hit the creature, this ends the spin. Otherwise, on your subsequent turn you can throw the hammer. A hammer thrown from a spin has a range of 60/180 and deals 1d8 bludgeoning damage.
- Marasmusine (talk) 12:17, 5 June 2016 (MDT)
- Sounds good to me! --Kydo (talk) 16:02, 5 June 2016 (MDT)