Talk:Spellfire (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
So the reasons for these changes I've made are:
- How does a magical fire deal radiant, necrotic, cold, force and/or poison damage?
- Named the condition cause it's annoying to reference otherwise.
- A Cantrip that wastes a creature's action is really powerful, so I added a way for the condition to be removed without an action.
- Also, the spell essentially does 2d6 damage per round, which is really high in my opinion.
- Added the cause to prevent it from stacking because the snowballing potential is really high
- "Normal" range needed a actual number, so I gave it the range for a fire made by Produce Flame