- I've made jot notes for the Rakshia History, Culture, Attitudes and Beliefs, Adventures, and etcetera so I will making some rather large changes to this page soon. It will probably be one part at a time though and me getting them up when I can rather than one big change. In addition I will be renaming, removing, adding, and reworking a whole host of feats for the Rakshia. one for example is changing the name of the claws and bringing them up to the effectiveness of a superior weapon to make the feat be more worth while. Aitharious (talk) 20:15, 10 December 2014 (MST)
- For the claws, why not just increase the proficiency to +3 and add the race to Claw Fighter (4e Feat)? Marasmusine (talk) 00:58, 11 December 2014 (MST)
- That is a very good point I will do that. Also is there anyway I can remove pages on my own? or would I need an administrator like yourself to do that?
- I can do it, if you can give me the links. Marasmusine (talk) 02:25, 12 December 2014 (MST)
- Vicious Claws (4e Feat), and Horrendous Claws (4e Feat) since there will be the standard claw feat. In addition I'd like to say thank you again for all of your help :) Aitharious (talk) 21:19, 12 December 2014 (MST)
Hi I'm reading through now, there's a lot a feats so bear with me. Marasmusine (talk) 15:53, 5 September 2016 (MDT)
- Feel free to take your time with it, I'm in no rush. --Aitharious (talk) 20:45, 5 September 2016 (MDT)
- After going through and looking it over a few times. The primary part of the class has too much going for it. I really want the bonus feat part to stay as it is but that would require the removal or reduction of two other attributes. Unfortunately I think acid spray is one of the ones that doesn't fit as well (even though their acid is strong doesn't mean it should be used as a weapon by them) and also reducing the +5 to climb to a +2 or 3. This still puts them on the higher end of things but it should keep them within the acceptable range. Let me know what you think when you get the chance. --Aitharious (talk) 07:28, 27 September 2016 (MDT)