Talk:P-53 Colt Wadjyt (3.5e Equipment)

From D&D Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search


Why does a revolver load a clip? --Ganre (talk) 13:02, 7 June 2012 (MDT)

I could not think of a better word to use. if you can think of one, feel free to add it in. --Salasay Δ 08:40, 8 June 2012 (MDT)
Fixed. The Portion of a revolver that holds the rounds is called a Cylinder. You might want to add something about being able to load a single shot more quickly or the use of a speed loader to decrease the reload time. I also made a couple of spelling corrections. --Calidore Chase (talk) 02:25, 14 December 2012 (MST)
Knew about cylinder, just couldn't term the description right. Thank you Calidore Chase. --Salasay Δ 20:23, 16 December 2012 (MST)
The Idea of a speed loader came to me, but the class that uses this gun gets fighting styles, and the capstone of one of them is the speed loader. Will add the single shot quick load idea. --Salasay Δ 19:00, 19 February 2013 (MST)
Home of user-generated,
homebrew pages!
system reference documents
admin area
Terms and Conditions for Non-Human Visitors