Talk:Hitakand (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
- Discussion moved from User talk:Jejyman#Hitakand and User talk:Green Dragon/Archive 1#Hitakand. --Green Dragon 04:54, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I've got some new pics up for the hitakand! Finally! YAY! Fixed the race just a bit more, still trying to work out any kinks that are found (due to being large-long-lean) But all changes are in the Racial traits. I will keep you updated on any other changes that are made. --Jejyman 21:09, 8 March 2006 (MST)
- I saw how the race is organized now, and it looks awesome! Good job! Thanks again. --Green Dragon 19:53, 9 March 2006 (MST)
Wow, good job Jejyman, these pictures are way good. I am being this race with my tripper :). I just cant think of words to express the awesomeness of this, wow. Thanks for making this race. Wow, the pictures, wow. --Green Dragon 21:11, 8 March 2006 Green Dragon (MST)
- Thanks man! It's awesome that someone is actually using a race that i have created! If you find anything that fits with the hitakand's background let me know and I'll work it in! Thanks again! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jejyman (talk • contribs) 21:34, 8 March 2006 (MST). Please sign your posts.
- If I think of anything, I will tell you, thanks again :). Green Dragon 08:51, 9 March 2006 (MST)
- A 40ft base speed with no LA? SUPERRIFIC! (grins and chuckles evily) I'm going to use this, but replace the Int bonus with a wisdom bonus. Uber fast monk, here I come! BTW, great job, the pics are cool, and the flavor of this race has +10 undeniable aura of coolness. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff! Lord Canius 10:51, 9 March 2006 (MST)
So, I was making a character with this race and came upon a problem.... how long do they live? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Blue Dragon (talk • contribs) 19:21, 12 March 2006 (MST). Please sign your posts.
- Good question. Hmm I would say, since they live in swampy areas, and have a -2 con, they would be a little less then human. So reach teenage years at 10-12, adulthood at 16-18, and live till 80 something. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jejyman (talk • contribs) 23:43, 12 March 2006 (MST). Please sign your posts.