5e cursed items also have some beneficial effect to lure people into wearing it. Marasmusine (talk) 01:16, 4 August 2015 (MDT)
- I added stuff to this to match the creature it came from, but it and this ring are Dark Souls references. This ring is theorized to be an additional Hard Mode because all it does was make you take double damage from everything. Becuase the game isn't hard enough, ya know? GD-Psycho (talk) 00:11, 12 January 2016 (MST)
- I know it's legendary, but with recharge 5-6 (usable about once every 3 turns) and Calamity lasting 1d6-1 turns even if the creature makes its save, you can lock any creature into being vulnerable to everything for the whole battle.
- I've rewritten this to be usable a few times a day; made it a ranged spell attack; used the Restrained condition to emulate the levitation; made the vulnerability last one round (consider all the attacks a legendary party can bring onto one creature in the space of one round and you can appreciate how much bonus damage this is) Marasmusine (talk) 03:04, 12 January 2016 (MST)
- I appreciate the rewrite, flows much better. GD-Psycho (talk) 03:37, 12 January 2016 (MST)
- It was going to be a component to obtain use of a more powerful artifact, but my life got busy and I never got around to putting said artifact on the wiki.Vyrun (talk) 00:07, 15 January 2016 (MST)
- Is that still your plan? Because you can take over. GD-Psycho (talk) 23:21, 15 January 2016 (MST)