Talk:Baron Solnorm (3.5e NPC)
From D&D Wiki
There's no rush at all, but I'd appreciate it if someone could quickly double check my numbers at some point. I broke down most bonuses in comments inside of the stat block. Thanks! –EldritchNumen 18:16, 3 January 2008 (MST)
- Okay, here we go:
- Uncanny dodge makes the flat-footed AC the same as the normal AC.
- Comments have a +5 light steel shield, but wasn't listed under possessions.
- Rearranged feat acquisition due to BAB prereqs for Quick Draw and Deadly Precision.
- hp comments: 6+(3.5x3)+10(5.5)+(3+22): Increases in Con affect all hit dice: 2 x 14.
- Split up the attack routines; one for each weapon. Granted, he's only going to get one ranged attack with each magic axe, but if the DM decides to switch up the attack routine by throwing a masterwork axe first or making a melee attack, he'll be able to see which attack bonus to use by the order in which they're given. In fact, if he's threated by two opponents, it's possible that he might do one melee attack, to down one opponent, take a 5-foot step so that he's no longer threatened by the second opponent, and use his remaining attack to throw his axe at the second opponent, since it has a better chance of hitting and doing more damage.
- masterwork weapons have an +1 enhancement bonus to attack.
- Reflex save: +4 (rog) +3 (ftr) +5 (Dex) = +12
- added caster level for potion
- Cha didn't match up with ability scores and level increases. Also, did you mean to use a different elite ability score array: 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10.
- Added Balance, Jump, and Disguise to the skill list, they have synergy bonuses and they're not "trained only" skills.
- Did a bit o' hyperlinking and formatting.
- GASP! Levels in rogue! and high Dex! Without either Two-Weapon Fighting or Weapon Finesse??? Can such an animal exist??
- —Sledged (talk) 14:03, 8 January 2008 (MST)
- As always, thank you for the check. You make my (and the other) NPCs here shine. Thanks! –EldritchNumen 14:16, 8 January 2008 (MST)